• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pointless life

Oct 31, 2021
Hi all
After struggling to gather the drugs needed for my first choice method of had to change methods to sn. Can anyone please tell me if the picture attached is the right stuff please I have read the guide but just wanted to double check my sleep has been bad lately and I have trouble processing even simple info.
I have been passed this site from a friend who had apparently successfully ordered from this site but he never mentioned about the declaration of use as stated in the picture. Anyone know how to get around that I just don't want to raise any suspicion.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Shu
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Th/ chemcl = crrct bt mny placs wll nt delvr unlss r profssnl cmpny

• Love
Reactions: Pointless life
J

jackodonnell

Apr 17, 2022
Did you find out how to get around it?
Hi all
After struggling to gather the drugs needed for my first choice method of had to change methods to sn. Can anyone please tell me if the picture attached is the right stuff please I have read the guide but just wanted to double check my sleep has been bad lately and I have trouble processing even simple info.
I have been passed this site from a friend who had apparently successfully ordered from this site but he never mentioned about the declaration of use as stated in the picture. Anyone know how to get around that I just don't want to raise any suspicion.
Thanks in advance

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Reactions: Pointless life
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
(Will copy a previous comment of mine)

If you're buying from a UK seller to a UK address, the seller has a legal duty to check you're an establishment buying it for its 'intended' purpose, and report all purchases to relevant authorities. It's not an illegal substance (yet), but it is a "reportable substance" and classed as a poison.

• Informative
Reactions: rationaltake, davidgeorge and Pointless life
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
(Will copy a previous comment of mine)

If you're buying from a UK seller to a UK address, the seller has a legal duty to check you're an establishment buying it for its 'intended' purpose, and report all purchases to relevant authorities. It's not an illegal substance (yet), but it is a "reportable substance" and classed as a poison.

Thanks. I've got some SN I don't trust and wanted to take it to the dump. They do accept hazardous substances but I was worried about repercussions.