• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Are there different protocols involving sn? I saw a few different protocols until now from other people, I was wondering if there's one correct protocol or if multiple of them can work. From what I know you have to fast and only drink water for maximum 48 hours, you have to take 30 mg of metoclopramide, wait 40 minutes, take some other pills but I don't know which ones, and then mix 25 g of sn with water and drink it. I know the process overall but there are still things I don't know exactly. Where can I see all the different protocols and can all of them work?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The most common protocols are Stan's Guide and Vizzys SN Bible:

Reactions: rozeske
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I saw these threads but I was wondering if there are other processes or protocols involving this. For example how many hours to fast, what pills to take, at what time or hours to take those pills and then sn etc

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I saw these threads but I was wondering if there are other processes or protocols involving this. For example how many hours to fast, what pills to take, at what time or hours to take those pills and then sn etc
Open the threads and everything you mentioned is listed. This is the only protocol out there, people just adjust it as it fits them. It also lists the major things and the alternatives you can avoid or replace.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Open the threads and everything you mentioned is listed. This is the only protocol out there, people just adjust it as it fits them. It also lists the major things and the alternatives you can avoid or replace.
I saw from some posts that metoclopramide can have unpleasant side effects, I'm a bit worried about this and about the effects from a failed sn attempt. Are the side effects from metoclopramide long lasting? I saw a list of pills in these threads that have to be taken before sn but are they all necessary?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I saw from some posts that metoclopramide can have unpleasant side effects, I'm a bit worried about this and about the effects from a failed sn attempt. Are the side effects from metoclopramide long lasting? I saw a list of pills in these threads that have to be taken before sn but are they all necessary?
In the guides it suggests alternative meds one can take if there is worry for side effects or how to take meto in such a way that is less susceptible to side effects. It also mentions what is necessary and what is not and why. Only you can see what you can find and what you wish to not take according to your situation.
But basically SN is the basic and the rest of the meds are to help you not fail or not be too anxious.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
In the guides it suggests alternative meds one can take if there is worry for side effects or how to take meto in such a way that is less susceptible to side effects. It also mentions what is necessary and what is not and why. Only you can see what you can find and what you wish to not take according to your situation.
Ok, thank you. What about the effects of sn if there's a failed attempt and you survive? How do you feel from sn if you survive, do you feel very sick, do you vomit a lot? Would you have to go to a hospital? Some people said that the effects can be reversible although I'm not sure how. I know that there's a risk of getting brain damage as well but it doesn't happen often from what others said. Are there any long lasting effects from sn?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Ok, thank you. What about the effects of sn if there's a failed attempt and you survive? How do you feel from sn if you survive, do you feel very sick, do you vomit a lot? Would you have to go to a hospital? Some people said that the effects can be reversible although I'm not sure how. I know that there's a risk of getting brain damage as well but it doesn't happen often from what others said. Are there any long lasting effects from sn?
If the SN is pure, you fallow the guide and aren't found and rescued or call for help your chances are high to succeed. Like all suicide attempts nothing is a sure thing and you never fully know what could happen, it's a chance you take but mostly with sn chances to survive or be saved after you drink is are very slim to none and the survived attempts didn't mention lasting damage.

Reactions: Goku Black
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
If the SN is pure, you fallow the guide and aren't found and rescued or call for help your chances are high to succeed. Like all suicide attempts nothing is a sure thing and you never fully know what could happen, it's a chance you take but mostly with sn chances to survive or be saved after you drink is are very slim to none and the survived attempts didn't mention lasting damage.

I understand, thank you

Reactions: rozeske
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
If I take say 25mg of SN and then I vomit, do I need to take another dose of SN or do I just need to wait?

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
If I take say 25mg of SN and then I vomit, do I need to take another dose of SN or do I just need to wait?
according to the protocol the person wanting to ctb needs to take the second dose if they vomit

Reactions: Sullun