• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone,

I know these will be listed elsewhere but I'm trying to minimise my time on here.

1. What antacid do I need to buy here in the UK before I SN (I already have Primperan)

2. Dp I need to test out the Primperan first?

3. I'm on loads of painkillers 24/7 so will I need extra of those before I CTB?

4. Can I have alcohol before? I have been sober for nearly 18 months.

Thankyou!
Love and peace ❤

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana
T

tryinginto

Aug 29, 2018
Unfortunately I can answer only number 4.

Alcohol before SN is a bad idea and will impede it's efficiency. I would not do it.
Also, are you aware if your SN provider ships overseas? To New Zealand specifically? Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and goomsoom
SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

I know these will be listed elsewhere but I'm trying to minimise my time on here.

1. What antacid do I need to buy here in the UK before I SN (I already have Primperan)

Thankyou!
Love and peace ❤
Not an expert, but been doing my own readings. Please feel free to correct me.

1. Primperan is a brand name for Meto, which is the recommended anti-emetic for SN. You should be good there. As to the antacids, not sure what is OTC in your location. Opinion varies for antacid; no strong recommendation either way, it seems.

2. I personally would test the Meto because I have never taken it prior. Some report effects for the first time, which then disappear on the second dosage. So I guess it's not just about "testing" the Meto but also allowing our bodies to adapt to it.

3. No idea, sorry.

4. If I am not mistaken, Alcohol is contraindicated because it can increase the chances of vomiting - you are introducing more toxic substances that the body will work harder to get rid of.

Wishing you the best in your decisions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and goomsoom
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

Thankyou!
Love and peace ❤
You should read Stans guide to SN, it should answer some questions like 1. 3. And especially 4. (It says drinking alcohol is a terrible idea). I'm not doing SN as my method but I have done my research on it

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
1, unfortunately i don't live in the UK so I do not know what is OTC or not otc in your country. I know that generally, milk of magnesia is easy to find so try to look for those if you really want antiacids/ acid regulators. Besides milk of magnesia, Tagamet is what's the most recommended for this method but is it OTC in the UK? I do not know. Side note: meto is not an antiacid by the way, it's an antiemetic. You're not obliged to get your hands on antiacids for the method to be successful.

2. I advise you test the primperan in order to see if you get EPS. That's what i've done, and so far i'm okay.

3. unfortunately I can't answer that question as I can't relate sorry :'>.

4. Alcohol is not recommended.

please do more research though and read this

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivani