• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

shyguy-g59

shyguy-g59

BPD!
Dec 26, 2022
I'm pretty sure so many people have asked this already so I'm sorry if this post is annoying. Anyways I plan on buying sn next week along with Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Benadryl. Only reason why I'm taking those is because that's what's available to me atm. I know that I have to avoid eating for 8 hours but when do I take those meds? All at once before I drink the sn or after? If anyone can help me schedule out my plan I would be very grateful! Ty for reading and god bless you all.

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I'm not going to point you in the direction, because I don't believe in doing that. But the information you are looking for is all available here if you search the forum.

I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. Here if you want to talk at all

shyguy-g59

shyguy-g59

BPD!
Dec 26, 2022
I'm not going to point you in the direction, because I don't believe in doing that. But the information you are looking for is all available here if you search the forum.

I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. Here if you want to talk at all
Not to come off as rude or anything because I respect everyone's opinion's and decisions, but why join a website like this if you don't believe in it? And yeah I've done my fair share of research but the combinations are so different that I hardly found any information especially in the same order I have.

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
Not to come off as rude or anything because I respect everyone's opinion's and decisions, but why join a website like this if you don't believe in it? And yeah I've done my fair share of research but the combinations are so different that I hardly found any information especially in the same order I have.
I think you might misunderstand what I mean. I'm all for this site. I've been here quite some time and I've always felt comfortable and accepted here.

I know what this place is, and I know why most of the people here, are here. I respect their choice. I believe it's their right to make whatever decision they think is best, and that nobody should be allowed to take it from them.

The thing I don't believe in, and it's just for me personally, is that I won't give somebody advice that will help them to end their own life. I don't feel like that's something I should do. I will never tell someone their feelings are wrong, or their pain doesn't matter. I will never tell someone they're wrong for wanting to commit suicide, I'm in the same position. But I won't help them do it either. I will on occasion give advice if I think they're heading to suffer unnecessarily, because I'd never want that.

I'm here because I'm suicidal. I'm here because I'm pro choice. I'm not 'pro death'. I wish that everyone here could go on to better things and recover. I know that's not likely. So instead I give empathy, and understanding, and try to at least allow people to feel like someone's listening to them. Really listening.

That's what this place is to me. The information people are after, it's all here. They don't need me to tell them what's what, and I'm no expert anyway. Im just a heavily depressed guy doing the best he can, same as everyone else here.

Reactions: donealready, shyguy-g59 and nonutscera