• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sugarsugar

sugarsugar

May 21, 2022
Is the SN on the jungle site legit? It seems too good to be true, 99.89% with delivery 2-5 days out…

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Well, it isn't illegal in the US to buy it, so I don't see any reason why it would not be legit. I bought mine there, though I haven't tested it yet. I just got my test kit this past week, but need to wait until I'm alone at home to do the test.

Reactions: sugarsugar
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
If it's the one with the initials SD, people have tested it and it seems legit.

• Informative
Reactions: sugarsugar and NobodyKnowsMe
sugarsugar

sugarsugar

May 21, 2022
If it's the one with the initials SD, people have tested it and it seems legit.
It is, thank you!
Well, it isn't illegal in the US to buy it, so I don't see any reason why it would not be legit. I bought mine there, though I haven't tested it yet. I just got my test kit this past week, but need to wait until I'm alone at home to do the test.
Thank you, if you do end up testing I'd love to know the results

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
Flutter Girl

Flutter Girl

An alphabet soup of pain, pain, & more pain
May 6, 2022
This is what I have, though I haven't had the nerve to open it to test it yet…I'm SO afraid of disappointment😥

I feel like I've read of some people testing it successfully…but does anyone know if anyone's successfully CTB with it…?

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
You can buy without any problem, it is a catering product and my second option if N is not possible.