• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
In one of his latest videos, Philip Nietzsche
image.png

Reactions: Ninja_Master, autumnal, x-Ace-x and 13 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
It may be the best one there is...

''Ondansetron, marketed under the brand name Zofran, is a medication used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or surgery. It is also useful in gastroenteritis. Wikipedia'''
It is all I have and all I can get

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Vicepuma

Vicepuma

Doggo
Jul 16, 2018
Does anyone know a legit provider for Sodium Nitrite in Europe?

Been looking online for over 2 hours now but I can't find any place selling to a private person.

Reactions: throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018

Been looking online for over 2 hours now but I can't find any place selling to a private person.
What do people/restaurants in your country do if they want to cure their own meat/bacon/sausage? They need SN for that. Are there any food supply companies in your country that sell food grade SN to private people?

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
What do people/restaurants in your country do if they want to cure their own meat/bacon/sausage? They need SN for that. Are there any food supply companies in your country that sell food grade SN to private people?
Can you buy from Amazon they have it

tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
Can you buy from Amazon they have it
Also ebay. I bought mine (99+% pure food grade) from a company on ebay. But I'm in N.America, not Europe.

Reactions: Dawn0071111, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I actually got some info from this source too. Thanks for linking it!
I still cant find amount for body weight, I weigh about 115lbs. Please help

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
What is the guidance on taking sedatives with SN? Are they necessary or a pleasant bonus?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Done
N

No1SpecL2U

Jul 22, 2018
What is the guidance on taking sedatives with SN? Are they necessary or a pleasant bonus?
From all the research I could gather, SN is still quite fatal. The antiemetics are just ingestion insurance and any type of sedative or painkiller are just for a peaceful bonus.

I wish to die more than live and only plan on taking the SN very soon. The short time of unpleasantness doesn't compare to years of mental anguish, grief, and sadness from broken dreams.

• Love
Reactions: DT2007, Journeytoletgo, Freelyffe88 and 16 others
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018

i cant find a source from Europe either

W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
Don't have the energy to read the whole thread (and sorry if this is covered) but will food-grade SN kill, or does it have to be scientific grade?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, tearsinrain and Tiburcio
tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
Don't have the energy to read the whole thread (and sorry if this is covered) but will food-grade SN kill, or does it have to be scientific grade?
That's what I want to know too. AFAIK, it's the % of SN that's important, but idk if food grade vs lab grade makes a difference.

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018

i cant find a source from Europe either

Just keep monitoring ebay, got mine this week from UK, also have seen a source from Poland, but looks like they're out of SN and closed their ads for a while.

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
As I already mentioned, I got my SN, but still have some questions:
1) Anthiemetics. Is there any alternatives to Metoclopramide? It needs prescription to buy it. Will a
homeopathic remedy be strong enough, if I'll take much? Or maybe something else will work?
2) Acid Regulators. What if Tagament needs prescription too? What is bicarbonate? In which form can I get it?
3) Will taking Сorvalol help to make death more peacfull? If yes - how much should I take and how much time before? Got it in liquid form, but can buy pills too - which form would be better?
4) Should I not to eat for some time before an attempt? How much time?
5) How will it work with alcohol? Not dissolving SN in beer, just taking it being drunk.
6) Should I dissolve SN in water right before taking it or 20-30 mins before will be allright?

Reactions: Red, WolfgangA, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
How peaceful is SN? There's very little information in the pph on this. What sort of pain would you experience and even if you take the correct dose and SN is pure enough, could it still fail?

Reactions: schizochicken, Red, bubbletea and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

How peaceful is SN? There's very little information in the pph on this. What sort of pain would you experience and even if you take the correct dose and SN is pure enough, could it still fail?
Somewhat painful but endurable, specially very strong headaches.

You always can take pills for numbing the pain.

I think if it's pure it won't fail, it should be effective but I can't 100% assure it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and I want to end it
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
1) Anthiemetics. Is there any alternatives to Metoclopramide? It needs prescription to buy it. Will a
homeopathic remedy be strong enough, if I'll take much? Or maybe something else will work?
2) Acid Regulators. What if Tagament needs prescription too? What is bicarbonate? In which form can I get it?
3) Will taking Сorvalol help to make death more peacfull? If yes - how much should I take and how much time before? Got it in liquid form, but can buy pills too - which form would be better?
5) How will it work with alcohol? Not dissolving SN in beer, just taking it being drunk.
6) Should I dissolve SN in water right before taking it or 20-30 mins before will be allright?

Homeopathic medicine will never be enough (or have any effect whatsoever). There aren't really any viable alternatives to Domperidone and metoclopramide AFAIK.

Reactions: Red, WolfgangA, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Homeopathic medicine will never be enough (or have any effect whatsoever). There aren't really any viable alternatives to Domperidone and metoclopramide AFAIK.
Would zofran work

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and lv-gras
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Random question, but can SN be packed in your hold/hand luggage during air travel or is it a prohibited substance?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, John Doe and 1 other person
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Does only the purity matter for ctb or do names like reagent grade, food grade etc matter too?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, tammyot and 1 other person
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
How reliable is SN really? Have people survived it?

Reactions: stargazer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Would zofran work
Not strong enough, even if it's a dopamine blocker. Sorry.
Does only the purity matter for ctb or do names like reagent grade, food grade etc matter too?
Those names indicate the purity of the compound too
How reliable is SN really? Have people survived it?
Pretty reliable if done right, completely reversible if an ambulance is called. People have survived by puking or being "rescued" minutes after ingestion.
1) Only Prochlorperazine. Homeopathy wont do the trick.
2) Tagamet is OTC. Bicarbonate is a common household remedy for stomach acidosis.
3) I'd recommend benzos instead, just to assure you fall asleeo, but if Corvalol is enough for you, you could use it.
4) 8 hours is preferred
5) Wont have any positive or negative effects as far as I'm aware
6) Doesn't matter short term so long as you can keep it for dissolving or evaporating, but I recommend dissolving it at the time for commodity.

Reactions: DoneWithThis, Red, WolfgangA and 5 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018

Pretty reliable if done right, completely reversible if an ambulance is called. People have survived by puking or being "rescued" minutes after ingestion.

2) Tagamet is OTC. Bicarbonate is a common household remedy for stomach acidosis.
3) I'd recommend benzos instead, just to assure you fall asleeo, but if Corvalol is enough for you, you could use it.
4) 8 hours is preferred
6) Doesn't matter short term so long as you can keep it for dissolving or evaporating, but I recommend dissolving it at the time for commodity.
Too bad the zofran doesn't work all the others make me wired and send my blood pressure way up.

Reactions: WolfgangA, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
4) 8 hours is preferred

Thanks for the answer, it was very helpful.

Also, there's a couple more questions: why do we have to disolve SN in 50-100 ml of water? Why not 200-300, for example? I think it would minimize the risk of puking it out..
And how much baking soda should I take if I'm gonna use it as bicarbonate? And how much time before taking SN?

D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018

4) 8 hours is preferred

Hi Azure,

Since you seem to pretty knowledgeable on the subject, I have 3 questions. Have read this thread up and down and posted either to this one or another one but haven't found answers yet:

-I don't have access to benzos. I have purchased a maximum strength tincture of incarvillea sinensis as an alternative. Do you think this is sufficient to help with pain? It's been compared to having similar effect as morphine.

-Since I don't have benzos, should I purchase an otc sleep aid as well to help fall asleep?

-If these are fine, could the combination of these things negatively interact with each other?
18 mg SN
Metoclopramide (I have 10 mg version, going to just take more tablets to compensate for lower dosage)
Tagamet (have 200 mg version, going to take more tablets to compensate for lower dosage)
Incarvillea sinensis tincture
OTC sleep medicine
glass of wine

Thank you!