Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Now that I've bought it and am waiting for it I can't get it out of my mind. Even if I don't necessarily ctb as soon as it arrives I desperately want it to be within my grasp just to have it.

Is that weird or a just me thing? The waiting is the hardest part. I've still got so long possibly. Ugh.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, InterstateFlowers, _Minsk and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I did the same thing. That feeling went away when it arrived, and I've had it for several months now.

Reactions: Polly, Paralyzed boy and Deleted member 18655
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Now that I've bought it and am waiting for it I can get it out of my mind. Even if I don't necessarily ctb as soon as it arrives I desperately want it to be within my grasp just to have it.

Is that weird or a just me thing? The waiting is the hardest part. I've still got so long possibly. Ugh.
I am right there with you. This waiting is killing me!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Moonbounce and Ghost2211
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
haha Me as well. It was a relief when it arrived, and two days earlier than the tracker said. (I live only 30 miles from LW so not surprising it was quick.) Five minutes after ordering from LW, I got confirmation it was sent. Outstanding customer service I would use again if I was going to live. LOL

Reactions: InterstateFlowers and Moonbounce
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
haha Me as well. It was a relief when it arrived, and two days earlier than the tracker said. (I live only 30 miles from LW so not surprising it was quick.) Five minutes after ordering from LW, I got confirmation it was sent. Outstanding customer service I would use again if I was going to live. LOL

Can I ask, did you get yours in a square bottle or a round one - like in the pictures?

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I had that feeling while waiting for mine. Was such a comfort and still is to know that it's around me.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
It's nice to have yes but my mind now shifts to "will this work?" and now I just obsess with that. Probably why I'm in this situation to begin with.

Reactions: Moonbounce
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It's not just you, when mine arrived I can't stop thinking about ctb.

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Definitely not just you! After so many of us yearning for death, having something so close yet not within our grasp is torturous! This peace of mind to have an option beside you is a fraction of the comfort we need and deserve.

• Love
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
It's nice to have yes but my mind now shifts to "will this work?" and now I just obsess with that. Probably why I'm in this situation to begin with.

Same with me! It only took a few days and a few bucks to get SN, same with the antiemtic. And now I'm questioning can ending my life really be this easy? I have my hanging setup as well as I'm vacillating between methods. Neither is fail-safe.

Reactions: InterstateFlowers
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Yes, it was difficult to source, but I managed to procure three unique samples, as well as all the other paraphernalia. I have it all tucked up in a neatly sorted box. That box is my insurance policy and emergency kit.

Since coronavirus hit, I've felt increasingly insecure about the future. I was already longterm suicidal, but the state of the world and my life drove me to act on getting my shit together. I always avoided getting final components, or setting up equipment, as a means to avoid a hasty attempt. No longer. I'm calmer about things, knowing I can leave at any time.

The only thing to be wary of, is acting carelessly because I can just end it if I can't deal with the consequences. I hope you take this into consideration too.

All the best to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Moonbounce and sadghost