unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
They're always "indirectly" speaking of this site. Because not saying its name will totally not draw more people to the site. Where have I seen this before?
"Sad to access something relatively easier".
If it's peaceful, it's a good thing 'cause suicide is hard otherwise.
And at this, I doubt CCS will relist SN anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizzy
GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Student
Jun 17, 2019
If only they cared about helping others who actually want to live as much as they cared about preventing those who want to peacefully exit.

Reactions: Catch-22, Chronicoverwhelm and Vizzy
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Since nobody else did, yes NaNO2 is the right formula. This is actually important, nitrite is very redox reaction friendly.
In acidic conditions, nitrite (NO2-) can be oxidized to nitric oxide (NO) while nitrate (NO3-) cannot. The reaction for nitrite is:

3 NO2- + 2 H+ → NO + 2 H2O + 2 NO3-
You need that NO, so your blood stops carrying oxygen by converting hemoglobin to form methemoglobin.
Also, sorry but I really love Inorganic Chemistry. It's not NaNO3- because Na is already positive in this context so it would be Na+ + NO3- or NaNO3.
this is how I know you're a genius.
I put the little dash -
To separate the formula from the question like a little space. In my dull mind.
You saw it as a a negative symbol lul

Thank you very much for the informative and precise answer.
Hopefully it saves a bunch of people from ordering wrong. Including myself.

Also the purity changes quite a bit right?
The desired purity is 90-95% ? ( not sure )

But most listings claiming to be SN
Are around 6-10%
Which will not be enough to ctb. ( ? )

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I put the little dash -

The desired purity is 90-95% ?

Are around 6-10%
Which will not be enough to ctb.
Desired purity is anything more than 95 percentage right ?

Reactions: squirley
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
I can buy Sn. I DID bought SN (96% purity), before canceling my order : i can't have the rest that is needed i think :(
seems harder to get than the SN

Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

✨Invaild Pharmacy Student✨
May 7, 2023
I put the little dash -

The desired purity is 90-95% ? ( not sure )

Are around 6-10%
Which will not be enough to ctb. ( ? )
First up apologies, I automatically assumed it's a negative symbol.
6%-10% is probably what is legal wherever you live to cure meat which is a normal person's amount for normal activities. If you want to CTB find a pure NaNO2 source with at least 95% otherwise it could be lethal but probably won't. We would have to wait for the guy that tries SN for SH or tolerance to see what happens. But I would advise against it. Lastly, I would advise against trying to make your own NO2- unless you REALLY know what you need to do. I think one of the failed attempts on here was with homemade, probably didn't contain enough NO2-

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
6%-10% is probably what is legal wherever you live to cure meat which is a normal person's amount for normal activities. If you want to CTB find a pure NaNO2 source with at least 95% otherwise it could be lethal but probably won't. We would have to wait for the guy that tries SN for SH or tolerance to see what happens. But I would advise against it. Lastly, I would advise against trying to make your own NO2- unless you REALLY know what you need to do. I think one of the failed attempts on here was with homemade, probably didn't contain enough NO2-
Hi can I pm you?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
It just prove one thing , we live in hell with comfort for some and pain for others.

The planet itself is beautiful in the emptyness of the universe, but most human being and society is pure shit. Just a product of evolution, survival of the fittest.

We will exist for just a fraction of a seconds relatively to the age of the universe and yet we don't have the right to die.

Better never to have been.

Reactions: Catch-22, Tobacco and Chronicoverwhelm
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
i mean at least there is MAID and mentally ill will be considered next march. and u could have your loved ones next to you.

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
No worries! I just had a little chuckle because the way my mind works vs a chemists.

6%-10% is probably what is legal wherever you live to cure meat which is a normal person's amount for normal activities.
Ok got it , thanks for confirming.
(Canada)
If you want to CTB find a pure NaNO2 source with at least 95% otherwise it could be lethal but probably won't.
We would have to wait for the guy that tries SN for SH or tolerance to see what happens. But I would advise against it. Lastly, I would advise against trying to make your own NO2- unless you REALLY know what you need to do. I think one of the failed attempts on here was with homemade, probably didn't contain enough NO2-
Ok. Thanks for clarifying everything.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
That's why, I gave you a scenario how you think they will regulate?

A lot of people cure at home so they will just say stop everything just because 2 people died in Canada using sn among 4000 suicides and people talking about sn, that sounds really dumb
Yeah, they might do that. Or maybe demand some kind of documentation. I don't know.

Man, how is that dumb? They found a guy who was selling it to more than 1000 people around the world. All of this shit is also about preventing suicide, not only because 2 people were dead.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Yeah, they might do that. Or maybe demand some kind of documentation. I don't know.

Man, how is that dumb? They found a guy who was selling it to more than 1000 people around the world. All of this shit is also about preventing suicide, not only because 2 people were dead.
But they can connect him only to two and I don't think it's sellers fault because buyer always have the option to buy or not

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
They supposedely have evidence of only 2 that actually did it , actually committed suicide with SN. Most people that bought SN never used it , look how many still had it when police visited them most of them . 1 million commit suicide every year in the world. 25 million attempt. My point is that All the governments and all the news media are up in arms because they have evidence of only 2 .And these 2 reported are what the news media and governments are using as an excuse to try to ban sn and do this worldwide coordinated police effort to ban SN. This shows that suicide prohibition is one of the governments and news media's main priorities. 67 million people die each year tortured to death by horrible diseases by cancer. we all die anyway. there is no logical reason for them to try to ban SN other than to keep us slave prisoners which is part of their evil agenda , ideology and beliefs.

By that "logic" they should ban all ropes, guns, knives , scissors, bleach , visine, cars, etc. because someone might use them to commit suicide because a few have. I don't want to write more methods to give the pro-lifers and LE more ideas brought here by you know what video that will remain nameless that no one should click on , because any click view will increase it's popularity and bring more prolifers and LE and news people to this site that want to ban ctb methods.
I get what you are saying, and trust me, I am totally pro choice.
What I am trying to say is:
1) they managed to connect KL to 2 deaths, but they know more people bought it with the purpose of killing themselves (that's why all the cops were visiting everyone; to check the info's);
2) yeah, there are many things that are totally legal and have no rules when it comes to buying it AND are used to suicide, BUT the difference is that SN: 1) SN is not necessary (few people use it outside of businesses);
2) It happened like a wave and SN was even being part of what they keep calling "suicide kit";
3) they got one of the sellers in jail!

You think the authorities are not going to talk about it or try to regulate its use?
One thing is certain: the authorities/law makers follow the demands of the population. Most people in this world think suicide is "wrong" or whatever, it's still a great taboo, so of course this way of thinking is reflected on the law.

Ps.: if you look into it in the internet, you are going to see that they have found lots of cases of deaths by SN. The fact that they only charged KL with 2 will not prevent them from regulating SN's use, since it is been used in a large scale to ctb.

Last edited:
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023

They wanna prevent suicide? Hand me my long overdue disability check and stability and I may think about it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Skullinthewoods, Catch-22 and Tobacco
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
But they can connect him only to two and I don't think it's sellers fault because buyer always have the option to buy or not
The thing I am trying to say is that the seller was committing a crime. The product is not illegal, but once he is aware of what it is been used for, it becomes a crime.
And they can connect him to 2 cases but know he sold to many more with the same intention. Again, they are not dumb. This is an investigation.
They wanna prevent suicide? Hand me my long overdue disability check and stability and I may think about it.
Well, they prevent it the wrong way, surely. But it's the kind of thing that powerful part of population would want them to do AND it's also something that fits in gaps the law has.
Dumb prevention, but still the image they are trying to pass is prevention.

And just to be clear, I am not trying to defend them or whatsoever. I have SN myself.
I am just trying to explain somethings based on how the legal system works because the real issue is not the regulation, it's populations demands.
In law school we learn that the law changes with the evolution of people.

Unfortunately we are still not there, but these people/authorities are just following the law and its principles. If anything, they are trying to fuck the sellers, they basically don't care about the buyers. That's why I said it's the wrong kind of prevention. It's literally just to follow the law and that's it. The roots of the problems? Fuck them.

Last edited:
Reactions: katagiri83
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
The thing I am trying to say is that the seller was committing a crime. The product is not illegal, but once he is aware of what it is been used for, it becomes a crime.
And they can connect him to 2 cases but know he sold to many more with the same intention. Again, they are not dumb. This is an investigation.

Well, they prevent it the wrong way, surely. But it's the kind of thing that powerful part of population would want them to do AND it's also something that fits in gaps the law has.
Dumb prevention, but still the image they are trying to pass is prevention.
K law is stupid, he just sell and shut up but he spoke too much

He even gave people instructions on how to do sn method lol, what a dumb he is!

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
The meddling machinators rapine again.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
K law is stupid, he just sell and shut up but he spoke too much

He even gave people instructions on how to do sn method lol, what a dumb he is!
He is. And what he did was huge. Selling the product to more than 40 countries. I would say he is pretty fucked up legally (yes, even with only 2 charges of death).

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
He is. And what he did was huge. Selling the product to more than 40 countries. I would say he is pretty fucked up legally (yes, even with only 2 charges of death).
2 assisted suicide, if convicted he get 30 years max

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
2 assisted suicide, if convicted he get 30 years max
Are they only charging him for the 2 suicides? Because if they charged him for the selling… he would get more. Anyway, don't know that much about Canadian law system. Most places would also consider the other selling he did, considering his awareness of the purpose of the use.

M

mrfarenheit

Sep 23, 2022
These bunch of idiots want to ban sn in Canada and calling for ban internationally, they want it to be regulated more, what a joke and a stupid thing to do!

Privileged people talking about suicidal people who had went through a lot of shit and indirectly talking about us too

Anyone having issues in USA? I've made my decision. Found a US supplier.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
How're you gonna prevent suicide yet have this MAiD at the same time? Not only that but it's gatekept either way.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I utterly LOATHE these self righteous cunts. They fuck up our economy, create an uncertain job market and in turn a gigantic wealth gap and a constant atmosphere of anxiety, take money away from mental health programs, stigmatize people with mental illness yet they've got no problems allowing people like us to be tortured by our mind everyday with no relief. The system is broken and they love the way it is cos it keeps them in power.
You tell 'em Ringo. Im with you on this

PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Helping suicidal people apparently doesn't help get a bigger government budget. Keeping them alive against their will to keep using crappy, circular mental health support services apparently does though. Fascist cunts.