• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Well, I already mentioned that I have the resources for SN except for the possibility of being alone. Would it be risky to do it in the back of a car parked out of the way? Opinion?

I can't take this torture anymore

Reactions: Spiritual survivor
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
This is what I'd planned after I find a way to get the SN. You just need to make sure your car is in a location where no one will find it for a good amount of time.
Some people have said 12 hours but then someone who documented seeing someone die from SN I think it was moonicide was almost certain they'd died within the hour (if I recall correctly)

lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
Yes as long as there's no one around to check in on you. This of course includes the police. You don't want to park somewhere out of the way but still open enough for them to be able to check on you.