• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
I still can't, or at least I cannot find the option for it. :meh:
I cannot PM you either...
Well, just keep posting.

are you by any chance looking for a partner? I'm Dutch too so..
Just let me know your thoughts and we can PM once the option is available for you.

Reactions: SuicideTrooper
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I cannot PM you either...
Well, just keep posting.

are you by any chance looking for a partner? I'm Dutch too so..
Just let me know your thoughts and we can PM once the option is available for you.
Not sure about a partner honestly. But we can surely talk about it once I can PM.

Reactions: ineedtoleave
ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Just wondering: have you inquired about euthanasia seeing as how you live in the NL?

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Just wondering: have you inquired about euthanasia seeing as how you live in the NL?
You can only get that when you're actually dying or if you've tried 10 years of medication and therapy if mental illness is present,
I can't wait ten more years my life is a living hell 24/7.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Euthanasia is reallly not that easy to obtain like you foreign media like to tell you:meh:

Reactions: sauvenchy
ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Euthanasia is reallly not that easy to obtain like you foreign media like to tell you:meh:
Probably. However at least euthanasia is available for severe refractory mental illnesses in the NL and BE (cases like Aurelia Brouwers) I hope Canada does the same soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Stroopwafel.

Stroopwafel.

Meow
Jan 14, 2020
Could anyone send me a pm as well? I'm also looking for SN and from the Netherlands