• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Need2Leave

May 9, 2024
Does it make sense to take my parents car and drive off to the woods to take SN? I can't afford a room and anyway I wouldn't want to put trauma on other people. I just want to drive far into the woods where I can die in peace. How would I let my folks know where I am after death?

Or maybe I should go down a different route? I'm desperate to go soon please let me know your thoughts.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
You can send a scheduled message with the coordinates of your location.

Is this the right idea? I don't know. It depends on you.
If you find this a comfortable option, then this is the right option.

The only question is, will your parents suspect anything? If not, there shouldn't be a problem.

Alternatively, there may be a problem that someone notices your car and, for example, reports this fact to the services.
For CTB, solitude is very important.

Think about your situation and make a decision.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, kvsvenky100, Need2Leave and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Bit shit for your parents though. No car, no way to get to where you are, or to anywhere to sort out anything for the funeral, and they'll have to deal with getting a new car and the insurance paperwork on top of your death... I understand the desire to go off on your own but get a taxi or something and say you're going hiking. Don't make it harder for your parents than it's already going to be.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and 3 others
N

Need2Leave

May 9, 2024
Bit shit for your parents though. No car, no way to get to where you are, or to anywhere to sort out anything for the funeral, and they'll have to deal with getting a new car and the insurance paperwork on top of your death... I understand the desire to go off on your own but get a taxi or something and say you're going hiking. Don't make it harder for your parents than it's already going to be.
Will the car be taken from my parents after I'm found? And Why??

I never thought of it that way. Guess I'll have to go back to the drawing board. I just thought it would be easier to just drive off by myself away from home. I'm too sick to walk and go catch a taxi and there's no taxi service to call (like Uber) where I'm from.
Why parents car? You can use a taxi
It's a bit of a hassle for me in my situation. I'm too homebound from my illnesses to walk to the taxi area.Thought of taking the car in the woods where no one is watching and lock myself in. The best I can do get out of my bedroom, get the car and drive off to my destination.

Last edited:
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
The issue with the car is you have no obligation to privacy in your car no Undo searches and seizure protections that you would in an actual House. Literally any concerned citizen can call the police and ask them to check out what's going on with the parked car. Never mind a police officer that's on patrol that just wants to go check out what's going on. They can literally just look in the car because it's all in Plane sight. If you're in a house or Apt not anyone can just enter. Even a hotel is going to respect your privacy. Someone will eventually do a wellness check on you in all of these locations after enough time has passed but you'll be long gone.

If you use a car you forfeit all of your privacy and you're taking a huge risk. It's essentially no different than finding a random place on the sidewalk and trying to Catch the bus with SN And just hope no one notices that you're extremely inebriated and in distress

• Love
Reactions: Need2Leave
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Will the car be taken from my parents after I'm found? And Why??
I figured you'd be dying in it so a) it would be seized by the police; b) you'd make one hell of a mess; c) your parents wouldn't want to drive it again afterwards. Even if you park and walk, the police may hang on to it. And again, your parents may not want to keep it knowing that you used it as part of your plan.

• Aww..
Reactions: rozeske and Need2Leave