• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I've read in some threads that SN isn't illegal in Canada, and that it's possible to get online through jeff bezos. However when I search for it the top results seem to say "pink curing salt". Is this the right thing? It says 6.25% sodium nitrite.. I've read here that the purity needs to be >95% to be effective. So is it not possible to get on normal online retailers anymore? Any tips for finding SN in Canada? Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
hellworldprincess

hellworldprincess

Jun 29, 2024
I don't think you're allowed to spell out the name of any specific seller, if you want your post to stay up.

Also, if you tried to get enough of the 6% shit down, you would consume so much NaCl (table salt) that you would almost certainly vomit it all up.

Pure SN isn't easy to source.

Upvote 0
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I don't think you're allowed to spell out the name of any specific seller, if you want your post to stay up.

Also, if you tried to get enough of the 6% shit down, you would consume so much NaCl (table salt) that you would almost certainly vomit it all up.

Pure SN isn't easy to source.
Okay thanks, wasn't sure if I missed that in the rules. I edited my post and hopefully that's... okay?

I see. I'd thought that SN was one of the more available options.

Reactions: hellworldprincess
Upvote 0
Phenylhydroxylamine

Phenylhydroxylamine

Jun 28, 2024
It was possible to buy it easily online around a year ago, but due to recent things like the Youth Poisoning Protection Act (US), consumer products cannot contain more than 10% sodium nitrite by weight.

There are, however, other compounds that can induce methemoglobinemia like SN does. I am currently looking into benzocaine as a CTB method and I have a thread on it if you're curious.

Reactions: hellworldprincess
Upvote 0
hellworldprincess

hellworldprincess

Jun 29, 2024
Idk, I'm new here.

I also thought that SN was easier to get, but in the EU where I'm from you basically can't buy any chemicals in their pure form.

Upvote 0
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
It was possible to buy it easily online around a year ago, but due to recent things like the Youth Poisoning Protection Act (US), consumer products cannot contain more than 10% sodium nitrite by weight.

There are, however, other compounds that can induce methemoglobinemia like SN does. I am currently looking into benzocaine as a CTB method and I have a thread on it if you're curious.
Wow, that was passed as soon as May 15th this year. Thanks for the info. Unfortunate that it seems so hard to get a peaceful & reliable method.. I have been thinking for awhile, and each option just gets out ruled with more research.

Upvote 0