• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
How quiet is the SN method? I know it's possible to throw up without em but is it silent if you don't throw up and pass out?

I have a nosy neighbor with thin walls so I am concerned on being found or having the cops called on me.

Is 25g enough for me? 260 lbs.

Is it worth the trouble getting a dnr?
Should I lay on my back or stomach?
How long do I have to be not found?
How to use search function on this site?

roping

roping

Oct 20, 2021
second for search function, idk where it is, i'm not as confident in my knowledge with it all to wanna give you an answer, i hope to build reputation for reliability here

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
Se
second for search function, idk where it is, i'm not as confident in my knowledge with it all to wanna give you an answer, i hope to build reputation for reliability here
Search function shows up after a few posts but still hard to find definite info.

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
Top right where the log in used to be