B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
On the website it says that it was delivered yesterday but I know that it wasn't. I'm so scared that it's not going to come at all. what should I do? This is torture I was meant to be gone by now. Every second spent after turning 21 a few weeks ago feels like absolute hell. I don't know who I am anymore. I was 19 last year and now all of a sudden I'm 21. I'm so angry with myself for not ctb at 19 because then I could have at least died being myself. Everything is going so fast, I just want to end it, I don't want to suffer anymore.

Reactions: terminatepain
M

MovingOn

Nov 29, 2022
Contact them and ask where the package is, since their system says it was delivered while it clearly hasn't been.

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
Contact them and ask where the package is, since their system says it was delivered while it clearly hasn't been.
I have but they haven't replied, probably because it's the weekend. I'm so anxious

M

MovingOn

Nov 29, 2022
I have but they haven't replied, probably because it's the weekend. I'm so anxious
Yes, because it's the weekend. There's nothing to be nervous about.

Reactions: B4mbi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds frustrating what you are going through and I do understand that it's certainly so awful feeling trapped here when all that you wish for is to be free from this world. I hate this world that makes it so we have to struggle so much in leaving it behind but I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: B4mbi
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I have soooo much experience with this crap.

If you're in the US, I've had packages say "Delivered" only to have them dropped off a day or two later.

I kinda think it's because the mail person didn't want to get out of the truck and I have to wait until a more diligent mail person is on the route (I have 3 different mail people).

Sometimes I'll catch a neighbor on the cameras placing the box at my door because it was misdelivered.

Other times, I'd forget that it was being delivered by USPS and they will shove whatever they can into the mailbox, while I've been sitting there all day, waiting for the doorbell to ring and it to be dropped off at the door.

You can try calling your local post office. I've been lucky enough to have them physically check the truck when the mail person returns from their route. At least twice, the package was still there.

One time, a manager drove to the post office where the package was being held (under the pretense that they tried to deliver it and I wasn't home) and delivered it himself in his pickup truck.

It can be a tedious process, but when you call, they assign you a case number and 90% of the time, a real person calls you back. They have ways of tracking packages outside of just the note that says "Delivered."

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I have soooo much experience with this crap.

If you're in the US, I've had packages say "Delivered" only to have them dropped off a day or two later.

I kinda think it's because the mail person didn't want to get out of the truck and I have to wait until a more diligent mail person is on the route (I have 3 different mail people).

Sometimes I'll catch a neighbor on the cameras placing the box at my door because it was misdelivered.

Other times, I'd forget that it was being delivered by USPS and they will shove whatever they can into the mailbox, while I've been sitting there all day, waiting for the doorbell to ring and it to be dropped off at the door.

You can try calling your local post office. I've been lucky enough to have them physically check the truck when the mail person returns from their route. At least twice, the package was still there.

One time, a manager drove to the post office where the package was being held (under the pretense that they tried to deliver it and I wasn't home) and delivered it himself in his pickup truck.

It can be a tedious process, but when you call, they assign you a case number and 90% of the time, a real person calls you back. They have ways of tracking packages outside of just the note that says "Delivered."
Thank you, that's really helpful! I'll try ringing them tomorrow. I really hope it's not lost or anything. This is so stressful 😭