• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

littleinsanity

littleinsanity

Krackhead Bunni
Jun 21, 2024
I just got my sn delivered. I didn't look at the container properly and immediately hid it but it should be good since it's from b***** (tho I bought it from a****** .
At first I felt nothing, like i didn't have it and I was scared while waiting for it, worrying if I could go through with it, but now I can't keep smiling? It's weird

I'm going to start cleaning up my room and fix some things now to not leave a mess for others and so on.
I have somewhat of a mental list of things I want to do and should get done so I'm a little curious of what sort of "clean up" u have to do, or would u just ctb ?

Btw I'm planning on doing it on the 6th September, the day after my birthday although I'd rather not turn 23 lol but I'll let you guys know how my ctb goes and my experience with sn if I can .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: outrider567, nattanatta, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
leave well when you get there

• Love
Reactions: littleinsanity
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Damn, I should be getting mine today or tomorrow. I'm both excited and anxious 😬

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
littleinsanity

littleinsanity

Krackhead Bunni
Jun 21, 2024
Damn, I should be getting mine today or tomorrow. I'm both excited and anxious 😬
Yeah honestly I sort of want to do it rn just to get it over with bur also change my mind because now I can go anytime? But I'll stick to the original plan, my face hurts cuz I've been grinning the entire time even though was scared before lol

Reactions: Themogger
AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
hi... Im happy for you in the first place, and well im about to order from one of the sources you mentioned, but i was trying to find out some details about the delivery first, especially about what the packaging was like, so if you dont care, now that you have received it, can you see my post? I appreciate any help beforehandn;)

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
littleinsanity

littleinsanity

Krackhead Bunni
Jun 21, 2024
hi... Im happy for you in the first place, and well im about to order from one of the sources you mentioned, but i was trying to find out some details about the delivery first, especially about what the packaging was like, so if you dont care, now that you have received it, can you see my post? I appreciate any help beforehandn;)

If you pm me I'll send u an image of it although I already flatted the box lol, it's a normal brown box with your shipping info and the sellers name(a third party was selling it on the site I think? Didn't pay attention) some polish words but tbh there's nothing that tells u the content.

But it depends, I'm not sure if BM is the same source as I refer to. Probably?
They did give me a time frame for delivery (between 23-26) but I knew it would arrive today since delivery was from UPS and they usually deliver at the very first date/immediately. There was tracking available like any online purchase

Last edited:
Reactions: AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
If you pm me I'll send u an image of it although I already flatted the box lol, it's a normal brown box with your shipping info and the sellers name(a third party was selling it on the site I think? Didn't pay attention) some polish words but tbh there's nothing that tells u the content.

But it depends, the site I used is a***** while the product is from b****s so idk what u mean by bm .
They did give me a time frame for delivery (between 23-26) but I knew it would arrive today since delivery was from DHL and they usually deliver at the very first date/immediately. There was tracking available like any online purchase
Hi, what you said is enough for me, there is no need to send a photo, it was a great help!
However, it seems you ordered within the origin country right? still don't know if they will accept the shipping to my country. Hope you the best :)

Reactions: littleinsanity
littleinsanity

littleinsanity

Krackhead Bunni
Jun 21, 2024
Hi, what you said is enough for me, there is no need to send a photo, it was a great help!
However, it seems you ordered within the origin country right? still don't know if they will accept the shipping to my country. Hope you the best :)
I live in Italy so not the origin country. Just a normal delivery. My brother received it for me and I told him it was skin care 👍

Reactions: GuessWhosBack and AMATERASU :-)
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I live in Italy so not the origin country. Just a normal delivery. My brother received it for me and I told him it was skin care 👍
So there is absolutely no mention of it being SN anywhere on the package? Not even azotyn sodu?

littleinsanity

littleinsanity

Krackhead Bunni
Jun 21, 2024
So there is absolutely no mention of it being SN anywhere on the package? Not even azotyn sodu?
Nope it looks like an average package and I got away with saying it had skincare in it so 👍 the sellers name/ site and insta on one side was on it, I assume per publicity, but they sell even stuff like protein and all sorts of average things so it really doesn't matter. Packaging might depend on who the seller is but it's a normal delivery, no reason to write the content on the outside

Reactions: AMATERASU :-) and GuessWhosBack