• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I was pm'd a SN dealer called SD, about 60 USD for 150g SN. while I did appreciate the information, I'm a bit skeptical giving them my information without having more confirmation this isn't a scam.

The site has a white theme, not a lot of products to sell. specifically 2 different SN products were sold there. Looks like they did at some point sell on Amazon before it was outlawed. also I noticed 1 misspelling "iterm", I assume they meant "item", then again I believe this is a Chinese owned business.

if there's anyone else also in this "loop" I'd appreciate some insight or their thoughts on this source

alexlynn74

alexlynn74

Mar 20, 2024
I was pm'd a SN dealer called SD, about 60 USD for 150g SN. while I did appreciate the information, I'm a bit skeptical giving them my information without having more confirmation this isn't a scam.

The site has a white theme, not a lot of products to sell. specifically 2 different SN products were sold there. Looks like they did at some point sell on Amazon before it was outlawed. also I noticed 1 misspelling "iterm", I assume they meant "item", then again I believe this is a Chinese owned business.

if there's anyone else also in this "loop" I'd appreciate some insight or their thoughts on this source
It seems legit but when I try to order to Canada, I got an email from a "Joe Biden" two days later saying they can't ship to Canada.
It seems legit but when I try to order to Canada, I got an email from a "Joe Biden" two days later saying they can't ship to Canada.

Attachments

• IMG_9554.jpeg
    IMG_9554.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Does it come in discreet packaging so noone will know what it is?
Yes, it's completely unmarked. I actually found that a bit disconcerting myself lol but it could be a major plus for many

Edit: not that a label means anything, ofc

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
Hey! I know so many people keep commenting so I'm sorry if this is annoying, but would anyone be willing to pm me the source?

Upvote 0
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I got emailed from "Joe Biden" too which I found really bizarre. I urge everyone to continue testing from this source. Even if previous batches like mine are fine that doesn't mean this seller is serious/professional.

Upvote 0
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Hihi has anyone else tested this source? I'm worried that the seller will only send a few legit packages and then rest of the packages will be filled with something else entirely. I'm training to be a professional chef btw

• Yay!
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Upvote 0