• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
How much Sodium nitrite i should drink to diy

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
You should look into this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

You will have much less likelihood of success with just plain SN drink and worse, it will result with a terrible experience. At the least you will want antiemetics like metoclopramide. So while around 20-25g of SN showed the most likelihood of success, you really need to know and understand the regime to have good idea on how to get the job done. Strongly not recommended to just drink SN

H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
You should look into this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

You will have much less likelihood of success with just plain SN drink and worse, it will result with a terrible experience. At the least you will want antiemetics like metoclopramide. So while around 20-25g of SN showed the most likelihood of success, you really need to know and understand the regime to have good idea on how to get the job done. Strongly not recommended to just drink SN
Can i drink 100 gram

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
How much i need drink for %100 death

And should i only mix it with water and drink
the recommended dose is 25g. You can be successful with lower doses but its not recommended. Yes only with water

H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
the recommended dose is 25g. You can be successful with lower doses but its not recommended. Yes only with water
Ist must be pure or its normal any kind because the thread was saying need 100gram and pure higher 95