• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Not a unique name

Not a unique name

May 14, 2020
Hi I'm planning on doing a ctb by sn with no antiemetics and after doing alot of research on it everybody is having mixed opinions on whether not you should or shouldn't take sn with no antiemetics but their isn't a documentation of someone doing it. The best I could find was moonie's goodbye thread written by @Lotus1818 but that was done with using antiemetics. I would like for someone to document my experience with no antiemetics and post what happens moment by moment.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Forgiveme, disabledandhopeless and 5 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Being a new member that does know others may be a problem for you . You will need to form bonds and trust . It's not that easy and has serious risks for both sides (also emotionally) .

Be careful who you trust :heart:

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, autumnal, disabledandhopeless and 3 others
beyond_aquila_rift

beyond_aquila_rift

Student
May 11, 2020
Have to agree with @Quarky00

I don't want to accuse you of anything but it's also a little sus that such a new member with such a short post is asking for documentation. We also need to trust your intentions and that you're not trying to entrap someone. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Quarky00 and SleeplessSoul
Not a unique name

Not a unique name

May 14, 2020
Have to agree with @Quarky00

I don't want to accuse you of anything but it's also a little sus that such a new member with such a short post is asking for documentation. We also need to trust your intentions and that you're not trying to entrap someone. Just my two cents.
How do (or did you) you get trust from other members?

• Hugs
Reactions: Despondent
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you are serious, reach out to exit international. They can provide a means to have it securely documented.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, x-Ace-x and beyond_aquila_rift
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Hi I'm planning on doing a ctb by sn with no antiemetics and after doing alot of research on it everybody is having mixed opinions on whether not you should or shouldn't take sn with no antiemetics but their isn't a documentation of someone doing it. The best I could find was moonie's goodbye thread written by @Lotus1818 but that was done with using antiemetics. I would like for someone to document my experience with no antiemetics and post what happens moment by moment.
Thee are lots of documentation without using AEs. But it's self documented and not by a witness.
I'm assuming you mean video chat and not In person?
but i also think you want someone who is genuine .i imagine. you don't want said person to take video and upload it to gore sites? This could happen.
if you get offers .. you can get an idea of who that person is via their post history.

think clearly and deeply about this . I'm sorry you at this point in your life

Reactions: autumnal, Quarky00, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
Not a unique name

Not a unique name

May 14, 2020
UFC
Thee are lots of documentation without using AEs. But it's self documented and not by a witness.
I'm assuming you mean video chat and not In person?
but i also think you want someone who is genuine .i imagine. you don't want said person to take video and upload it to gore sites? This could happen.
if you get offers .. you can get an idea of who that person is via their post history.

think clearly and deeply about this . I'm sorry you at this point in your life
Yes I mean video chat me im not looking for anybody to record. it I'm just looking for someone to document it (like write down what happens) ill give you an example https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/ feel it would help others who is in the same position that I'm in rn having sn with no antiemetics.How could I tell someone on ss looking for a way out the whole process if I'm dead you know...

Last edited:
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
How do (or did you) you get trust from other members?
Pay me $1000 and I'll show you how to get trust !

:wink:

I was of course joking . You don't "get trust" -- you build it over time . This seems like a strange question (though we are strange bunch here) .. Do you not know what trust is ? ..

• Love
Reactions: Ybother, autumnal, Oyoy and 1 other person
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I have to agree with fellow members..

And if you're intentions are real for this documentation process and you're serious about it, it is best to trust others and/or the person documenting on your behalf. There has been members who have come across those with the wrong intentions; particularly those who prey on the vulnerable. Not everyone here is like that, but be very aware of that. You want to make sure that they also have serious intentions and they're not doing so for pure enjoyment during your exit. I believe, but don't quote me on this, when you have a minimum of five posts you can start private conversations with other members. There's nothing wrong with doing so but I assure you again, be careful.

On the other hand, sending much love and welcome! ❤

• Love
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Quarky00 and beyond_aquila_rift
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

iu
I'm not sure whether you are avoiding antiemetics out of choice or out of necessity, but please bear in mind that anecdotal accounts (including your own future one) are not valid evidence to disprove the overall general effectiveness of antiemetics with SN. You've doubtless already seen/been told this before in your research, but I would strongly recommend you use antiemetics if at all possible. Skipping them and violently vomiting in your documented attempt won't serve to prove anything other than what is already known, and will cause you additional suffering.

If you are serious, reach out to exit international. They can provide a means to have it securely documented.

Unfortunately, I'm fairly sure that Exit International would only be willing to document suicides that meet their same eligibility criteria for EI membership or PPH subscription, namely being over 50 years old or suffering serious illness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00