• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I've read the SN comprehensive guide and I see that cyanosis is one of the symptoms. Seeing how SN acts on your body, I think this an effect that will show nevertheless, regardless of whether you succeed or not.

But I wonder, in case of failure (where hospitalization is not required), would cyanosis wear off in 12 hours? If I have a place for myself for 12 hours~ after ingestion, if I fail, would I be able to walk away 12 hours later with no visible signs of my attempt?​

TotalDesolution

TotalDesolution

trying
Oct 8, 2023
As far as I know Cyanosis goes away if your body recovers as in getting enough blood and oxygen back into your hands and feet etc. I'd be more concerned about the brain damage you could get because cyanosis is a sign of lack of oxygen so it could be possible if it's gone that far to see signs of cyanosis that it could also mean your brain takes damage from it.

Upvote 2
D

Deleted member 65988

Under NO circumstances will you be able to heal from Cyanosis on your own. When Methomoglobinemia levels begin to reach levels above 50%, cyanosis, disarrhythmia and other symptoms are present. Even the case of the event of failure caused by sn, I can't stress enough that you should receive medical attention because we can't just know the extent of how it may affect you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, PrisonPlanetBreak and dggtscccvfd
Upvote 0
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
But I wonder, in case of failure (where hospitalization is not required)
I would be quite interested to know in the event of a failure, what are the key symptoms to look out for that make hospitalization a necessity? How do you know objectively, if that's possible?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
Under NO circumstances will you be able to heal from Cyanosis on your own. When Methomoglobinemia levels begin to reach levels above 50%, cyanosis, disarrhythmia and other symptoms are present. Even the case of the event of failure caused by sn, I can't stress enough that you should receive medical attention because we can't just know the extent of how it may affect you.
As much as this comment is off-putting in a way that it is deterring me from approaching this method, I appreciate the honesty and that you educated me. Thank you :).
I guess the only way you could avoid hospitalization is if you throw up in the first 3 minutes tops maybe? Else I understand that I should seek medical assistance nevertheless.

I say it's off-putting because well... if I end up in the hospital I'll have to tell them the story, and that will be that. My mom finds out, my friends find out... etc. I am seriously considering moving out (I can afford it), and going for the exit bag. Would you say its' a safer approach if I want a possible failed attempt to go unnoticed? That's my biggest pet peeve, I don't want to draw any kind of attention to my actual state of mind.​

Reactions: lightnings
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

As much as this comment is off-putting in a way that it is deterring me from approaching this method, I appreciate the honesty and that you educated me. Thank you :).
How in the world is telling you to go get help after a failed attempt with sn is putting you off the method, that makes no sense considering how this method works and being aware of the risks involved. Do you want a method where you won't have to go the hospital to get help?

I guess the only way you could avoid hospitalization is if you throw up in the first 3 minutes tops maybe? Else I understand that I should seek medical assistance nevertheless.
No, even that could possibly need hospitalization if your symptoms progress far enough, it's even stated in the PPH to abort the attempt if you vomit too much and get medical attention otherwise you risk health complications. This is why there's the regimen, to include more doses of sn in case of vomiting.

I say it's off-putting because well... if I end up in the hospital I'll have to tell them the story, and that will be that. My mom finds out, my friends find out... etc. I am seriously considering moving out (I can afford it), and going for the exit bag. Would you say its' a safer approach if I want a possible failed attempt to go unnoticed? That's my biggest pet peeve, I don't want to draw any kind of attention to my actual state of mind
Well, what method isn't without any sort of risk where those you love could find out about it after your attempt. There's other cases of members sharing their experiences on here who ended up having to tell medical personnel and their loved ones that they took sn. It's just the risk you run when you're trying to end your life, that is also the number 1 reasons people fail this method, getting found so if you're that worried about anyone finding out that you took sn then make sure you aren't in a position to be found in time, in the 1st place. Here's what I'm getting at, anything can happen during an attempt and that's with any method, someone could find you midway through your attempt, there have users on this forum who would've ctb if they weren't found because that's just the risk you run. I don't know how it's off-putting because this is something you should've familiarized yourself with to know exactly what you are getting into. This is why you have to be as sure as possible when you make an attempt, whether its sn or not, to minimize as many potential causes of failure as possible and that comes through learning from the experiences of others and seeing where you can improve on this then you won't have to worry about family and friends finding out because they'll find out once your dead anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0