• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Don't want to screw

Don't want to screw

Jul 9, 2023
I'm going to drink SN after burning charcoal. Do they affect each other? I need help.
I want to make sure I'm 100% dead

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
They will have no real interaction together no.

Wouldn't recommend this as it seems a bit extra but to each their own.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
you won't need to combine both. either one can be lethal on their own. combining two already complex methods just sounds like a bad idea.

Don't want to screw

Don't want to screw

Jul 9, 2023
They will have no real interaction together no.

Wouldn't recommend this as it seems a bit extra but to each their own.
you won't need to combine both. either one can be lethal on their own. combining two already complex methods just sounds like a bad idea.
First of all, thank you for your response. I still plan to do it.

I was so afraid I couldn't die
Is there anyone in the relevant profession who can tell me if they will influence each other? Or some paper basis?

Reactions: 90starve
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree with the others and ask why? You do you, though. Good luck and may you find your peace.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
First of all, thank you for your response. I still plan to do it.

I was so afraid I couldn't die
Is there anyone in the relevant profession who can tell me if they will influence each other? Or some paper basis?
Profession? I mean I was a pharmacist tech and also just have common sense of lethality. SN is enough, CO is enough, doing them both together though? I doubt anyone has done both and if they have it's unlikely they survived and are on this forum to guide you.

Reactions: 90starve
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
That's my plan and maybe buy and use the rebreather after bringing charcoal in my tent and drinking sn. 3 methods at the same time , im 100% dead.

• Yay!
Reactions: rotciv