• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stevenstevensteven

Stevenstevensteven

Jun 2, 2020
If i go through with this, this will be my documentation of SN capsules. I'll be as thorough as I can. My plan is starting right now in preparation for tomorrow 6pm departure.
I plan on using Zofran a couple hours leading up to it.

Part 1 complete.
Create capsules.
I made 55 capsules in total out of 50 grams of sn. Capsules are size 0 purchased from a vitamin shop and that's all they had.

Part2 starting now.
Fasting. Only water til 6pm tomorrow

Attachments

• 20200711_114416.jpg
    20200711_114416.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 20200711_114437.jpg
    20200711_114437.jpg
    768.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, ExitTheMatrix, searchingfreedom and 9 others
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Hey, interesting idea. Where did you get the capsules?

Reactions: ERASED and Stevenstevensteven
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I saw a successful attempt by SN at capsule. That's interesting. But maybe it causes prolonging of SN effects but at least u dont understand salty test. dont ingest more than 100ml water with capsules
If u can document ur CTB by ur updats or by a member froum, that will be great help for us.

Reactions: Euthanza, Stevenstevensteven and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I've often wondered the process with capsules. I made a post regarding a NG tube theory I had, but capsules would be ideal. I've saved about 25 from an old prescription, but they're 0, I wish they were 00 or better yet 000. So I probably don't have enough. I emptied them when I needed to pass a pill count plus show meds in my system.

I hope it's easier than drinking the solution. And I hope you find comfort and peace ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd and Stevenstevensteven
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Have you read the anecdotes of @Funkygibbon? He failed twice with capsules then succeeded the 3rd time.

• Wow
Reactions: autumnal, GoodPersonEffed, GerMann and 3 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Have you read the anecdotes of @Funkygibbon? He failed twice with capsules then succeeded the 3rd time.
Any idea why he failed the two times he tried? That's awful.

Reactions: Stevenstevensteven
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-almost-died.20817/

Gotta read the whole thread. It entails all 3 in the same thread.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Metalhead, Stevenstevensteven and 1 other person
Stevenstevensteven

Stevenstevensteven

Jun 2, 2020
I saw a successful attempt by SN at capsule. That's interesting. But maybe it causes prolonging of SN effects but at least u dont understand salty test. dont ingest more than 100ml water with capsules
If u can document ur CTB by ur updats or by a member froum, that will be great help for us.
Thanks for the recommendation of 100 ml of water, the goal is to take 30 pills with as little of water as possible as fast as possible..... wait 25 minutes and start taking pills slowly like 2 a minute til I pass out.
I know I'm going to vomit, so i plan on taking extra pills as I go to help keep in my system.
Hey, interesting idea. Where did you get the capsules?
In person at vitamin shop
I live alone, and will not be doing in a public place. I also will never call ambulance because of my past experience in BH. I will either struggle with the sickness that sn gives if it doesn't kill me, or I will finally be at peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metalhead and SamsaSoup
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry life has been cruel.I hope you find peace, :hug:

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Saed and Isadeth
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
whoa what, capsules? mever seen this before!
They are probably made illegally by a private company or its just one person sitting and making them, i hope this is legit and pure SN

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
whoa what, capsules? mever seen this before!
They are probably made illegally by a private company or its just one person sitting and making them, i hope this is legit and pure SN
You can use the capsules from anything that uses a capsule. They aren't illegal. Just empty the contents and reuse.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
You can use the capsules from anything that uses a capsule. They aren't illegal. Just empty the contents and reuse.
yeah but i mean is that they are sold illegally and made without any official permission because I dont think the companies that produce SN make these capsules

kovkay

kovkay

Experienced
Jun 29, 2020
yeah but i mean is that they are sold illegally and made without any official permission because I dont think the companies that produce SN make these capsules

I'm pretty sure OP filled the capsules themselves

Reactions: autumnal, GoodPersonEffed, Jumper Geo and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Neville1, Saed and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm not sure what you are referencing as illegal. Do you think the sn came in capsules? You can purchase empty capsules and fill them with whatever you want. He is choosing to fill with sn. The company he got the sn from didn't manufacture the capsules.

Reactions: autumnal, Jumper Geo and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Re-read post number one. This is the key part.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200711-200624_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200711-200624_Chrome.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, Jumper Geo and Isadeth
Stevenstevensteven

Stevenstevensteven

Jun 2, 2020
Re-read post number one. This is the key part.
Sorry for delayed response. Yes I took the time to make the capsules. It too about 20 minutes for 50 capsules

Reactions: Saed
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Reactions: Saed, autumnal and Isadeth
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
Thank you for sharing your documentation with us.
No matter what you decide to do, I hope you find peace.:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
If i go through with this, this will be my documentation of SN capsules. I'll be as thorough as I can. My plan is starting right now in preparation for tomorrow 6pm departure.
I plan on using Zofran a couple hours leading up to it.

Part 1 complete.
Create capsules.
I made 55 capsules in total out of 50 grams of sn. Capsules are size 0 purchased from a vitamin shop and that's all they had.

Part2 starting now.
Fasting. Only water til 6pm tomorrow

iu
I trust you have researched this thoroughly on the forum and seen and weighed up opinions stating that capsules are not a good idea?

Sorry it is verry late in my timezone, and I've been drunken by beers...

I think 'I've been drunken by beers' is the most unintentionally awesome mistranslation in recent history :))

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and Saed
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
That is alot of capsules. I wouldn't think I could do that.

Reactions: Isadeth
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Many are back up .. only about 15-20 are needed for ctb

Reactions: Isadeth
Stevenstevensteven

Stevenstevensteven

Jun 2, 2020
Many are back up .. only about 15-20 are needed for ctb
Thsts what my thought was. If I throw up ill or feel like it, ill start replenishing my body of sn.
iu
I trust you have researched this thoroughly on the forum and seen and weighed up opinions stating that capsules are not a good idea?

I think 'I've been drunken by beers' is the most unintentionally awesome mistranslation in recent history :))
I did research the guy that tried capsules and it seemed like it worked. Worse case I try it and it doesn't work. I feel like shit working from home Monday and criticize my experience. But this is to document because I hadn't found too much on sn capsules intake. Timings, dosage, numbers of capsules. All that. I want to be as thorough as j can
iu

I did research the guy that tried capsules and it seemed like it worked. Worse case I try it and it doesn't work. I feel like shit working from home Monday and criticize my experience. But this is to document because I hadn't found too much on sn capsules intake. Timings, dosage, numbers of capsules. All that. I want to be as thorough as j can
Update I broke my fast with a candy bar, alcohol, the gummy, hookah. I dont plan on eating tomorrow and don't plan to ctb til 6pm anyway. I want to see how my day plans out. And try to end on a high note. Possibke last day on earth might as well try to make it count.
Update I broke my fast with a candy bar, alcohol, the gummy, hookah. I dont plan on eating tomorrow and don't plan to ctb til 6pm anyway. I want to see how my day plans out. And try to end on a high note. Possibke last day on earth might as well try to make it count.

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...]
I did research the guy that tried capsules and it seemed like it worked. Worse case I try it and it doesn't work.[...]

No, worst-case is you try it and the delayed and/or uneven release leads to a much longer attempt and more suffering during it, whether or not it ultimately proves fatal.

Are you saying you only researched the one success case involving capsules? I'm talking about the responses with opinions from experienced members explaining why they believe capsules are a bad idea.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I did a research and I think capsule is not a good idea. That doesn't work by antiacd and if u dont use anti acid, SN doesn't work true