• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
I'm going to take SN tonight with no anti-emetic or benzodiazapine. Just 25g of sodium nitrite. I'll wait for my partner to fall asleep and then I'll drink it
If anyone has any tips or advice, I'd be grateful

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, Emmie, Dead Meat and 6 others
hurtbox

hurtbox

Sep 25, 2022
Be sure to have a 2nd dose ready, chances are you will vomit.

Reactions: Finding Sirius, Midnight-rain, g0921 and 2 others
Upvote 0
L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
I'm going to take SN tonight with no anti-emetic or benzodiazapine. Just 25g of sodium nitrite. I'll wait for my partner to fall asleep and then I'll drink it
So last October my mum died from lung and brain cancer. Her chemotherapy didn't work because it had spread to her brain. She was only 48 and only found out she had cancer after she had a seizure and was paralyzed in Feb last year 3days before her 48th birthday. I miss her so much as we've been through so much, we've been homeless and struggled with a lot. I want to see her, hear her and be with her again. I've been dead inside and outside since she's gone. Attempted suicide many times this year to be with her. Yet I'm still here. What the fuck is up with that?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Greenberg, sunnyflower and 9 others
Upvote 0
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
And a third and fourth dose if possible?

Reactions: Meineendscheidung and Lollypop24
Upvote 0
L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
I'm hoping that there's some sort of heaven or afterlife where I can see or be with her again. Otherwise what's the point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Minibosterita and lonelygirl111
Upvote 0
lonelygirl111

lonelygirl111

i don’t know what i’m doing anymore
Sep 20, 2022
i'm sorry ur in so much pain. being homeless causes so much trouble and depression and on top of that i can't even begin to imagine how painful it must be to live without your mom. i truly wish you peace and happiness in your decisions and even more so i hope you meet your mom again. you don't deserve any more pain.

• Love
Reactions: Lollypop24
Upvote 0
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
A failed sn attempt is not fun- some people report vomiting twenty times in a day, and many call for an ambulance due to the pain and then are involuntarily hospitalized for week or longer in some cases. If you do this tonight you may want to take some tylenal and an over the counter antiemitic like meclizine. You may want tto review the sn successes and failuires thread to see if you might rather wait until you have better meds for this, such as a beta blocker and a better antiemitic. But if you go ahead tonight you may want to consider some over the counter meds. Some people say an antacid can help too.

Reactions: Lollypop24
Upvote 0
L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
A failed sn attempt is not fun- some people report vomiting twenty times in a day, and many call for an ambulance due to the pain and then are involuntarily hospitalized for week or longer in some cases. If you do this tonight you may want to take some tylenal and an over the counter antiemitic like meclizine. You may want tto review the sn successes and failuires thread to see if you might rather wait until you have better meds for this, such as a beta blocker and a better antiemitic. But if you go ahead tonight you may want to consider some over the counter meds. Some people say an antacid can help too.
Do you where I can purchase said anti-emetic from the UK?

Upvote 0
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Do not do it in the same room where your partner is sleeping, for obvious reasons.

After having started drinking the poison, do not move at all, and use all your energy (specially mental) to fight against your stomach. This effort should not last more than 10 minutes.

Good luck I am with you

Reactions: leeloosnow, Midnight-rain and Lollypop24
Upvote 0
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Do you where I can purchase said anti-emetic from the UK?
Sorry, I don't know much about the u.k., but if you search on google you can probbaly narrow it down- sn is a method that it is better to carefully plan for - I'll post a link below with a lot of data. This ahs a successes and failures thread that was carefully compiled in 2019, so it has some difference in the protocol, such as milk of magensia.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-sn-success-and-failure-rates.94948/

Reactions: Jadzia
Upvote 0
L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
I don't go out, I don't speak, I don't interact or eat. I don't want to. Because the cards life has served me is cruel and hard. Since I was abused as a child I was robbed of innocence and normal. There is so much abuse locked away in my mind that it kills and haunts me everyday. And the fear. Pathetic for a 25year old female. But the pain of not having her is so bad. She was my best friend, and she deserved so much, I can't believe she's gone even though it's been nearly a year. I've been a robot since.
i'm sorry ur in so much pain. being homeless causes so much trouble and depression and on top of that i can't even begin to imagine how painful it must be to live without your mom. i truly wish you peace and happiness in your decisions and even more so i hope you meet your mom again. you don't deserve any more pain.
Thankyou, I'm sure I'll see her again. We're both Catholic, not religiously but enough to believe there's something after death. I hate myself for not being brave enough to join her. Since I was a young it's always been me and her, and there was soo much struggle. To the point where we were living in a tent and going to soup kitchens. And then her reward for sorting her life out: terminal cancer. Fuck the world mate. For stealing my mum. Her story really wasn't finished
IMG 20210815 154126 IMG 20211010 191251 heres the last picture I have of me and my mum. It kills me looking at this
Do not do it in the same room where your partner is sleeping, for obvious reasons.

After having started drinking the poison, do not move at all, and use all your energy (specially mental) to fight against your stomach. This effort should not last more than 10 minutes.

Good luck I am with you
Whether it is to work or not I'm taking 25grams tonight. Haven't been on herw too long but everyone been lovely and helpful
Will anyone be here at 9/10oclock UK time?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: eternal_life, Ginnn, Passersby and 10 others
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you have suffered so much. Life is just so cruel. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: Someone123
Upvote 0
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
If you have 50g I'd suggest to prepare two 25g drinks. Maybe the first one will be enough but not sure. If still conscious after 15 minutes, drink the second one, at least 50% of it. Keep it accessible without needing to move a lot.

Upvote 0
R

RandomDude1234

Sep 19, 2018
Just make sure that you knock over your second glass or something if you don't consume it (and before getting unconscious) just to make sure that nobody accidentally drinks it.

Upvote 0
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Hmmm.. Difficult to spoil the 2nd drink only after having made sure the first one has succeeded, and not recommended to spoil it before.

Anyways I think nobody will drink it accidentally: the taste is horrible.

Upvote 0
I

iltloml

Aug 25, 2022
Sorry, I don't know much about the u.k., but if you search on google you can probbaly narrow it down- sn is a method that it is better to carefully plan for - I'll post a link below with a lot of data. This ahs a successes and failures thread that was carefully compiled in 2019, so it has some difference in the protocol, such as milk of magensia.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-sn-success-and-failure-rates.94948/
I still don't understand the whole milk of magnesia thing. That's a laxative so wouldn't that be a bad thing?

Upvote 0
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
How painful will it be before SN makes me pass out?
during about ten minutes, maybe less, you will be extremely uncomfortable, no real pain. After that, drink the 2d glass if still conscious.

But please please please, make absolutely sure your decision to leave is 100% solid and not circumstantial.

If so, I wish you succeed in peace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
How painful will it be before SN makes me pass out?
Not painful - you will or should experience a slight discomfort. The key word is slight! Only a headache but paracetamol should ease it as part of process. Otherwise, SN is a peaceful method so to speak. All the best.

Upvote 0
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I hope sincerely that you are currenly reflecting seriously. And that you are serene. Make the best choice.

Hugs.

Upvote 0
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I still don't understand the whole milk of magnesia thing. That's a laxative so wouldn't that be a bad thing?
1. Antacids aren't recommended anymore so it's not that big of a deal. 2. Even if you do use milk of magnesia it usually takes hours for the laxative affect to kick in.

Upvote 0
L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
I hope sincerely that you are currenly reflecting seriously. And that you are serene. Make the best choice.

Hugs.
I am considering purchasing some sleeping tablets and an anti-emetic. Would amitriptyline be strong enough to put me asleep as I drink SN?

Upvote 0
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I am considering purchasing some sleeping tablets and an anti-emetic. Would amitriptyline be strong enough to put me asleep as I drink SN?
Sorrry, I'm definitely not a qualified expert for that. But yes, anti-emetics may help of course. I'm with you.

Upvote 0
L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
Sorrry, I'm definitely not a qualified expert for that. But yes, anti-emetics may help of course. I'm with you.
It sounds to good to be true, 10-20mins of discomfort and then it's all over. Can you name a suitable anti-emetic?

Upvote 0
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Your pharmacist will know

dramamine, for instance

Last edited:
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Upvote 0
Minibosterita

Minibosterita

Just trying to fill the void
Mar 9, 2021
So last October my mum died from lung and brain cancer. Her chemotherapy didn't work because it had spread to her brain. She was only 48 and only found out she had cancer after she had a seizure and was paralyzed in Feb last year 3days before her 48th birthday. I miss her so much as we've been through so much, we've been homeless and struggled with a lot. I want to see her, hear her and be with her again. I've been dead inside and outside since she's gone. Attempted suicide many times this year to be with her. Yet I'm still here. What the fuck is up with that?
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I had a miscarriage and I just want to be with my baby. I tried SN last year but unfortunately my partner at the time called the paramedics on me. I had a mild headache, no worse than a migraine. I did get an upset stomach and threw up a bit, but it wasn't horrible. What was worse was having to be hospitalized against my will for 2 weeks. Of course that didn't work. I still want out. I hope you find peace and can get to be with your mom again 💕

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme
Upvote 0
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
A laxative would push something ingested through the digestive tract faster so you would be less likely to throw it is is possibly the idea. It looks like it was part of the protocl four years ago but not now. Still many people who used it did ctb, so possibly this would help- this would take more reseacrh- for now I am not planning on using it.

Upvote 1