• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
The track and trace says my SN was delivered an hour ago, even though yesterday it told me the package would be delivered Tuesday/Wednesday, but I am not home!!!!! Only my brother is at home and I think he received the package or the delivery man put it outside (since the doorbell is broken). Now I am so scared and in panic! What if the package wasn't discrete and he opened it and found the SN and he searches it on Google??? I don't know what to do I am going home in a few hours helppp. I really don't want them to discover my suicide plann…. AHHHHHH! Wish me luck!

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: scorchie, angel31, Galaxie76 and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why would someone else at home open your personal packages? Ok yes understand your concerns but now it's delivered and you can't do anything about it anymore. I know this may not help you now but try to chill down. Really sorry you have to go through this additional pain now.

I wish you you all the best and I hope you find freedome and peace asap!

• Aww..
Reactions: 90starve and jemetire
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
Why would someone else at home open your personal packages? Ok yes understand your concerns but now it's delivered and you can't do anything about it anymore. I know this may not help you now but try to chill down. Really sorry you have to go through this additional pain now.

I wish you you all the best and I hope you find freedome and peace asap!
I don't know I just hope the package isn't suspicious

• Hugs
Reactions: 90starve and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know I just hope the package isn't suspicious
Don't worrry. I don't think it's printed on the package SN but depending your location it could be marked as "dangerous goods".

• Yay!
Reactions: jemetire and 90starve
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
But my first name isn't written on the package only the family name

Reactions: 90starve
M

markymark03

-
Dec 10, 2021
I hope it works out ok

Reactions: jemetire
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
im sure everything will be perfectly fine! congrats on getting your SN. its not that easy, but try not to worry so much! :)

Reactions: TemporaryJob and jemetire
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that things go the way you want them to, to me it's so awful and cruel how there are risks involved in planning to die, as humans we all deserve the option of a reliable way to leave.

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Update us once you are home and what happened.

• Yay!
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
Update us once you are home and what happened.
UPDATE: GOOD NEWS!
I just came home and I found the package hidden next to some plants, so I grabbed the package and put it in my bag very quickly. (i hope no one saw me idk)
But yeah I got the SN without any issues and I am so relieved now. I really thought I would get caught... I have bought two bottle of SN, because I want to have one for testing the SN. The packaging is just wrapped in black plastic with the logo of the supplier, so that's good to know for anyone buying from the same polish source.
I bought it for €3,63 per 1kg, but the shipping is expensive (around €27,-). Any tips for storage would be appreciated.

Reactions: angel31, nomennescio, Owl_07 and 1 other person
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Could you possibly share the seller with me in pm?