• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I have Hydroxizene for panic attacks that's also listed as an antihistamine.
Plus my oxcarbazepine with is listed as an Anticonvulsant for my neuropathy.
I can't get any benzos or anything on the SN list sadly. My meds mix just fine together, but I want to make sure they mix well with the SN. Any help would be appreciated. I've done a lot of the research on the threads, but I didn't see anything about these.

I plan on taking ibuprofen for the pain. I have some Zantac for the stomach acid and because of taking Kratom I've gotten really good at minimizing throwing up…that stuff is awful and has a huge chance of coming back up. I take a lot of it for chronic pain since I can't get anything from my doctor. If my stomach gets really crazy I can toss a few "tums" down my throat, but from the threads I seen something that said those things don't help.

After my bad panic attack last night I realized I need to get serious about this. I just get anxious because of the walls of information and fear that people will just send me to those threads. I just want a yes or no. I can't do very well with lots of information. I lose interest and then give up what I was originally doing. Leading me to keep putting this off. Putting it off is my SI trying to get me addicted to "things" because I can't for people that's for sure…