• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
That's fine as long as there's no one to wake up in the morning and find you before you're past the point of no return. I think most people do it at night because everyone they live with is asleep and they have several hours before anyone would find them. I believe you need a minimum of six hours to be certain that you won't be saved. Don't quote me on the six hours thing because I'm not completely sure. I'm not quite as worried about the time aspect as some people need to be because I live alone.
If only there was a magic pill that you swallowed and instantly died like they have in the movies.
I suppose, as long as you're not writhing around or making any noise, they might just think you're sleeping and leave you alone.
On the other hand, because it's morning, they might try to wake you up and discover what's going on.
Yeah I think middle of the night is the best bet unless you live alone.