• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Finished reading the list of celebrity suicides in 21st century on Wikipedia. It's huge!

Not surprisingly, gold medal goes to hanging.

But I was interested, why the bloodletting in a tub is so rarely used. This method is millenia-old, ancient Greeks and Romans were much into it.
I even wouldn't call it "messy" - it might look unpleasant or scary - but if you live alone, you can decorate the bathroom with soft red lighting or candles, aroma sticks, put some music and it wont be gruesome at all. There's even some touch of class and nobility in it.

What do you think?

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
My method, but no tub. And you must hit the correct artery deeply as to sever it.

Reactions: care bEar
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
It can be painful if you are not that used to physical pain. And I might agree to them that it is not really that much reliable for many.

Reactions: skitliv
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Oh and one more thing regarding the pain. It can only be felt as you first pierce through your skin then deeply into it. But the moment you pull it across, you will feel nothing. That's how easy it is for me. As if my skin is not my own already. But I just don't know if it is applicable to everyone.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
but if you live alone, you can decorate the bathroom with soft red lighting or candles, aroma sticks, put some music and it wont be gruesome at all. There's even some touch of class and nobility in it.

I like you, a lot

Reactions: naia_
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
rose petals on the floor and floating in the bath tub drink a bottle or 2 of wine... not a bad way to go

C

care bEar

Jul 24, 2018
Probably because it's painful and easy to fuck up.

Hanging is great because it's easy to do and it doesn't require much material.
i find scarfing incredibly offensive...the feeling i mean...but razors kinda seem ok to me...my next preferred method for sure....unless i can obtain the coveted nembutal

Reactions: lv-gras
C

care bEar

Jul 24, 2018
razors when scalpals or good box cutters do not hurt when they slice ...although its true this method has low success rate...the artery is quite far down...but the slicing do3snt hurt nor does bleeding...u just gotta have that particular control...i cant bare scarfing its the most awful unbarable sensation to me personally....iv3 ordered my scalpals...im just holdin out as long as i guess i can

Reactions: lv-gras