lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
I haven't had a proper sleep in days. I've been feeling watched lately and its made me scared to close my eyes and sleep, Im kinda getting over it because i have small delusional periods like this often enough and i can cope with them to an extent but by the time i was starting to get over it next time i tried to sleep I began having sleep hallucinations. Yesterday around 6/7 am I heard my parent screaming/crying from the kitchen and i ran out of my bedroom to check, nothing was there so i was like ok, i then got in a spat with my parent about my unemployment which got pretty heated and i ended up not going to sleep because i was too scared to freak out and hear shit again. i went to bed fairly early that night, but at around 12 today I hazily saw someone putting random objects i dont even own like xbox controllers and stuff on my bed, i swore i picked one up and when i was kind of coming to i spent like 6 minutes looking for an object that wasn't there turning my pillows and blankets all around. I put on a letsplay for background noise and went to sleep for about an hour before my parent went into my room complaining about being woken up by the video, which is fair enough i guess but jesus christ i feel like my brain is melting I cant handle not sleeping I already have no energy and have mind fog with a full sleep and honestly typing this out isnt helping but Im just so frustrated. I cant handle this Im at my wits end.

Anyone else have experience coping with sleep hallucinations, its just so frightening and jarring hearing and seeing people at 5 am and im really upset. im gonna try to sleep now i guess

• Hugs
Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd and Circles