• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Whats the best diet and sleep practices for someone with bad sleep apnea? I keep on waking up insanely dizzy and tired from having poor sleep and its seriously affecting my concentration. I've quit drinking caffeine daily and have had brutal withdraw symptoms. I think eating one meal a day is affecting me too
IMG 0985

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, fleetingnight and sserafim
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Caffeine intake doesn't change anything for me either. What helps me most consistently is temperature control. Make it very very cold, even if you are very physically uncomfortable, sleep quality increases (possibly, marginally, etc).

My best sleep (7.5hrs straight) happened after I traveled to a much colder climate with 10 hour flight + 12 hour layover + 14 hour flight + full day of work. Only worked for one night though.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Rocinante
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
Depression plays a major part in sleep.. its not a cure all but I heard magnesium glycinate can help with sleep, supposed to have a calming effect as well, especially if you already have an Mg deficiency which cause symptoms such as insomnia. Some vitamin combinations have been shown to having promising effects too (magnesium-melatonin-b complex)

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, ColorlessTrees and Rocinante
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Everyone is different so nobody can give you advice that will correlate to you. I've had similar issues but even with the following I still had bad sleep:

Was golfing 5 hours a day, gym 45 minutes to an hour 4 times a week, diet perfect BUT depression, autism, whatever else made sleeping very very difficult. Even camomile tea and stuff like that before bed did F all.

For most people sugar and caffeine are big factors but it depends how your body reacts to them.

Things you could try is not have any sugar and/or caffeine before the sun goes down and try and cut out light from screens/tvs at night. It didn't work for me but might as well try and see what happens lol.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and sserafim
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
For me, sleep debt has an antidepressant effect so it's not all that bad in the end.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante