Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
For instance, it's been shown that some people can't picture anything in their mind, which I find unbelievable.

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think someone is still real- even if their mind works differently. Not sure what you mean by 'more equal'- as in more average or, more powerful?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
For instance, it's been shown that some people can't picture anything in their mind, which I find unbelievable.
Lol I feel called out. It's the aphantasia, baby. How do you picture things in your mind? The things that I can see in my mind are blurry and hazy. I can't keep the image; it flickers and is unsteady

Last edited:
Reactions: Otaku, ijustwishtodie and 4am
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Lol I feel called out. It's the aphantasia, baby. How do you picture things in your mind? The things that I can see in my mind are blurry and hazy. I can't keep the image; it flickers and is unsteady
Lol how do you not? What are your thoughts then? Just words?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Lol how do you not? What are your thoughts then? Just words?
I guess so? They're just words and ideas. I have an internal voice though and I can hear music in my mind. I can play songs in my mind by thinking the melody, but I can't visualize things

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I guess so? They're just words and ideas. I have an internal voice though and I can hear music in my mind. I can play songs in my mind by thinking the melody, but I can't visualize things
How do memories work for you? You can't see any of them? None of your trips? :(

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I can see the future with my third eye🔮

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
How do memories work for you? You can't see any of them? None of your trips? :(
I guess I have between aphantasia and hypophantasia. Sometimes I can see a blurry image/outline of my memories, which is very hazy and flickering. Other times, I can't see anything at all

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What does "more equal" mean? Those two words together feels like an oxymoron for some reason. Also, I'm not sure what's unbelievable about the idea of some people being unable to picture things. I can picture things but I can also understand how somebody might not be able to. There's a name of a condition where you can't picture anything but I forgot the name of the condition

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
What does "more equal" mean? Those two words together feels like an oxymoron for some reason. Also, I'm not sure what's unbelievable about the idea of some people being unable to picture things. I can picture things but I can also understand how somebody might not be able to. There's a name of a condition where you can't picture anything but I forgot the name of the condition
It's from Aminal farm

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It's called aphantasia lol. The quote is "everyone is equal, but some people are more equal than others."

Reactions: ijustwishtodie