• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
If even my spouse came back it would be too late. The betrayal is too much. I am already determimed, my life is damaged for liever, so beautiful relationshiop and memories ruined. I'm just careful planning my about method.

I'm not living 50+ years like this. It's a shameful dishonor. I respectfully refuse.

B415cb37 8e37 4ec0 bc35 282d95163b36 text

• Aww..
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and divinemistress36
snowbird

snowbird

Jun 17, 2024
I feel you, dear - I was recently dumped after 9 years when I found out my partner cheated on me.
I understand the feelings of utter betrayal and mistrust. Plus you probably ask yourself now - How could I ever trust someone again after my ex claimed to love me first and then did this to me?

But... is there really nothing left for you to live for, though? Do you have family? Friends? Maybe children? Pets? A job that you like?
Please try to think about it thoroughly before jumping into this scenario. I know the current pain is eating away at your soul - and trust me, I still struggle to stay alive every day, altho I was cast aside over 3 months ago. I'm not saying it is easy, but if there is even the slightest hope that you might enjoy life again in the future, I can only give you my warmest advice of trying to hold out until then.

In my experience, when horrible things happen to us, we are overwhelmed by the situation and the negative feelings, but oftentimes, after some time passes, we are able to see more clearly again and are able to find different solutions.

But whatever you decide to do, I sincerly hope you will find your inner peace.

• Aww..
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and JenX