• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Unique-Username

Mar 3, 2020
I mean, I know that you thrash about, but how loud would that be? Could you hear it from a floor down?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Put your phone on record on the floor below, then go upstairs and thrash about.

I want to gently say that it seems like you want this to work when the timing isn't right. If the most important thing above all else is to not be interrupted so the attempt succeeds, you'll need to wait until there is a window of opportunity for you to be alone. If that is not possible, then I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do.

Reactions: Partial-Elf
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
Have you ever gotten complaints from the people below you about noise? If yes, then yes they will notice thrashing. If no, then probably not.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
For the most part yes but if you can't you can always do it at night outside somewhere in a hidden place. Best of luck

U

Unique-Username

Mar 3, 2020
Put your phone on record on the floor below, then go upstairs and thrash about.

I want to gently say that it seems like you want this to work when the timing isn't right. If the most important thing above all else is to not be interrupted so the attempt succeeds, you'll need to wait until there is a window of opportunity for you to be alone. If that is not possible, then I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do.
Thank you. I was being a bit silly and impatient, now that I think about it. I'll take your advice.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, I think that you are not likely to scream out of pain using partial.
Unfortunately, there is another factor. People who live with you may notice you before you pass away. I mean it is better to be safe than sorry.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey. Your body may make gasping noises or choking noises. The position effects this a lot. If you do the sitting or standing position, it puts a lot more pressure on the rope once you're unconscious which will block your windpipe a lot, hence choking noises. Your body will also convulse. Everyone is different. Some convulse violently. Others only slightly.

If you're found early, you will very likely have permanent Brain damage. If you do partial correctly, your brain should die within an average of 8-15 minutes. This is if the arteries are blocked correctly. I've read that brain cells start to die by the millions around minute 4. If you're found, say 6 minutes into it, you may be "alive" still, but possibly quadriplegic. That means fully paralyzed. There was a case of this in the UK. The guy was "saved" by his brother. He couldn't even blink. After around 2 years he could blink to communicate with an $8,000 usd computer. He is in HELL. Unless your family or power of attorney is merciful,you will suffer in agony. This is an extreme case. Some people just suffer memory issues.

Be safe. Ensure you're home for at least enough time to give an hour from when you pass out(to be safe).

The above is a warning because I don't want anyone to suffer the fate of the UK guy. Some people think being in hell is better than being dead I guess.

I do ask that you really think about this. Ensure you truly want to die. Please don't rush into it. Talk to your family or friends. A therapist even. There's help out there. I don't know you or what you've been through. But I tell you this out of genuine concern.

I wish you the best of luck. May you find peace and happiness.