• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Not because I am some wannabe intellectual or that I think I have thought of something new that nobody thought of before- It would be for my family and friends to know why I want to die- or died.

It would be just my thoughts about life and why I think life is not a good thing by itself and why I think being dead is not worse then being alive. Something many of you talked about here, but I do not want to lean on emotional arguments but on facts of life, ones that are easily observable but not taken into account because of a push to be positive or at least neutral. I have no idea how could I share It and I know it would be really hard.

It would not be goodbye letter. It would make It painfully obvious tho that I want to die and I am no longer interested in living nor I that I have ambitions or hopes.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that with questions like this, it's up to you, it depends on whether you feel like it but I do believe that it could potentially be a good idea as long as it doesn't lead to others interfering with suicide plans or things like that. Often when people have expressed their wish to ctb to others in someway before they have died they have suffered consequences because of it.

N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
An explanation as to Why? will give them closure, assuming they are not the reason why.

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
I think that with questions like this, it's up to you, it depends on whether you feel like it but I do believe that it could potentially be a good idea as long as it doesn't lead to others interfering with suicide plans or things like that. Often when people have expressed their wish to ctb to others in someway before they have died they have suffered consequences because of it.
Yes true I do not want them to hover over my head 24/7
An explanation as to Why? will give them closure, assuming they are not the reason why.
Yeah It is somewhat good of an idea. But They would be more worried. It would be better then procrastinating

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it sounds like a good idea. It's not like any of us are likely to be able to fully convince those left behind of just how bad our experience of life was. Still, by trying at least we show that we were thinking about them and wanting them to understand why we just couldn't stay any longer.

Maybe you could type the document and attach it to a delayed email to your friends and family. That's what I intend to do for my goodbye notes- just in case the police confiscate any physial notes as 'evidence.' Like others have said, I'd be nervous of revealing such a document before you attempt as it may well tip them off and they may try to intervene.

• Informative
Reactions: actual_fox