• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dembe

dembe

No lights, No music, JUST ANGER
Feb 13, 2023
I know a few people on another site who want to ctb, Is it wrong to tell them about here? I see their posts about being so sad and alone and wanting to die but not knowing how to do it or I see them getting bombarded by others with fake positivity and I feel bad for them, but Im not sure if it's my place to just tell them. Any thoughts on the matter appreciated.

Reactions: browtflol, epic and jodes2
alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
Not if you don't want them to CTB.

This place is full of resources on how to end your own life, and suicide is often painted as something positive in this website. Not everyone that is here should be here. I can assure you many people that used this website and died did not want to die. It's a decision that shouldn't be made out of desperation, but out of sound mind. I know this is hard because we are in such great pain.

I know you don't mean it in a bad way. Let them find their own way here if they so desire. It's not that hard to find.

Reactions: browtflol, Dyscalculia, jodes2 and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I guess you can ask them if they're interested in suicide forums and send the link to them if they are. If I were in their shoes I'd definitely want someone to tell me so I can be around like minded people.

Be careful though, I'm sure that in some countries it counts as assisted suicide if they ctb after they found methods from a site that was sent by you.
You could get in trouble for that

Reactions: jodes2 and dembe
Upvote 0
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I know a few people on another site who want to ctb, Is it wrong to tell them about here? I see their posts about being so sad and alone and wanting to die but not knowing how to do it or I see them getting bombarded by others with fake positivity and I feel bad for them, but Im not sure if it's my place to just tell them. Any thoughts on the matter appreciated.
if it's suicideforum, definitely be careful and assess who it is that you want to link the site to.

I do believe there's tons of minors on sites like that, and the last thing they should be given a link to is this site.

a lot of those places are strict when it comes to suicide talk and it's sad because the toxic positivity is draining. can only imagine how alone they feel because of posts like that.

regardless, it should be fine as long as you do some due diligence and measure whether it's appropriate for that person.

Reactions: browtflol, jodes2 and dembe
Upvote 0
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
You could get banned from those sites if you do that

Reactions: dembe
Upvote 0
dembe

dembe

No lights, No music, JUST ANGER
Feb 13, 2023
You could get banned from those sites if you do that
I've opted not to do it but the site is very low in moderation, I don't think its very popular, so im pretty sure I wouldn't be banned, atleast not right way, but still I wont after reading some of the replies here, it's too risky.

• Hugs
Reactions: CC123, jodes2 and pole
Upvote 0