• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
For context I'm in the US shipping from the Ukrainian source (which I won't be sharing for now to keep the source safe, sorry)

Planning to ship to a local UPS mailbox, but I'm wondering if there will be any issues if I get a personal mailbox there as opposed to a business mailbox. I know there's always a risk of customs getting it too but does anyone have some insight here

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I have no clue how this works in the us. But were i live, and since I also used to have my own company. That it didn't mather where my adress was. As long as they got the organization number.

Reactions: february in alaska
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I have no clue how this works in the us. But were i live, and since I also used to have my own company. That it didn't mather where my adress was. As long as they got the organization number.

I heard that some SN sellers/customs(?) will only get the SN to labratories/schools/companies/etc. and not individual people or personal accounts... did you use a company account to get it? I just don't want them to stop it and potentially do a welfare check, but I also don't have any way of presenting myself as a "business"

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Oh that idk. I didn't use my company to buy it. Idk if it's the same source. But i have heard that Ukraine have shipped to the us without any questions regarding companies etc.

Last edited:
M

mmmmn

Jan 12, 2024
For context I'm in the US shipping from the Ukrainian source (which I won't be sharing for now to keep the source safe, sorry)

Planning to ship to a local UPS mailbox, but I'm wondering if there will be any issues if I get a personal mailbox there as opposed to a business mailbox. I know there's always a risk of customs getting it too but does anyone have some insight here
Hi, I read your post and totally understand why you don't want to share your contact now, if everything goes fine could you please let me know if it was successful, I was desperate to find a good source and was scammed once. If you can't, I totally understand, many thanks

• Hugs
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Hi, I read your post and totally understand why you don't want to share your contact now, if everything goes fine could you please let me know if it was successful, I was desperate to find a good source and was scammed once. If you can't, I totally understand, many thanks
Definitely!! I know there are a few people who bought it recently and are waiting for conformation, and someone who received it but is waiting on testing, so they might be able to get you an answer sooner than I will too... I would definitely keep an eye out. Best of luck to you stranger

Reactions: mmmmn
M

mmmmn

Jan 12, 2024
Definitely!! I know there are a few people who bought it recently and are waiting for conformation, and someone who received it but is waiting on testing, so they might be able to get you an answer sooner than I will too... I would definitely keep an eye out. Best of luck to you stranger
Thank you very much for your reply, I hope to hear from you soon, I found sn on some random polish site, don't knoe yet if it is legit or not, have to do a research