• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

metasticmind

May 4, 2024
sorry for how much i've been posting. i hurt the love of my life and she left me, and seeing the change in how she treats me kills me inside. she's been seeing other people, and she told me that she doesn't feel the same way about any of them as she did about me, and that she's just seeing them cause she's lonely. she talks to me about how much she doesn't like any of the people she's seeing, and she even compared them to me to talk about the qualities i have that they don't. but if that's all the case then i don't get why she still wants to go out with them. i'm right here. i know her inside and out and i have everything she's looking for. even if we don't get back together, i don't understand why she wouldn't rather spend that time with me even platonically. she talks to them so much, spends so much time with them, spends so much money on them…i don't understand. she doesn't talk to me with emotion she does with them, even if she is supposedly faking it. i just feel so shitty. she was the one thing that kept me going in the middle of all the bullshit we've endured, and now i have nothing. i'm just watching in pain as she pulls away from me even though i'm apparently still special to her. i know i shouldn't, but i can't help but hope she's willing to give me another shot one day. i put in so much effort and time to change so i can love her better, and i hope she can see that one day. don't close your heart to me, please. i can't live without you

shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
I understand. I can't live without mine either. I can change and I feel like he knows that I can.
But it doesn't matter. I truly can't live without him.

chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
sorry for how much i've been posting. i hurt the love of my life and she left me, and seeing the change in how she treats me kills me inside. she's been seeing other people, and she told me that she doesn't feel the same way about any of them as she did about me, and that she's just seeing them cause she's lonely. she talks to me about how much she doesn't like any of the people she's seeing, and she even compared them to me to talk about the qualities i have that they don't. but if that's all the case then i don't get why she still wants to go out with them. i'm right here. i know her inside and out and i have everything she's looking for. even if we don't get back together, i don't understand why she wouldn't rather spend that time with me even platonically. she talks to them so much, spends so much time with them, spends so much money on them…i don't understand. she doesn't talk to me with emotion she does with them, even if she is supposedly faking it. i just feel so shitty. she was the one thing that kept me going in the middle of all the bullshit we've endured, and now i have nothing. i'm just watching in pain as she pulls away from me even though i'm apparently still special to her. i know i shouldn't, but i can't help but hope she's willing to give me another shot one day. i put in so much effort and time to change so i can love her better, and i hope she can see that one day. don't close your heart to me, please. i can't live without you
I feel your pain. Its unfair and it so hurtful. Im sorry you're going through it because its such a painful feeling.