TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Last edited:
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
@Rallyon im honoured someone likes my music taste haha. Love some of the songs you have on yours (you reminded me to add Freya Ridings- lost without you to mine), gonna check out the others. This is a good way to find new music!
Btw the easiest/most aesthetically pleasing way to share links is on the comment toolbar, the button that looks like a sideways 8 or infinity sign. Add the link and a title (mine is just 'playlist') then when people click on that word it takes them to it

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
@Rallyon im honoured someone likes my music taste haha. Love some of the songs you have on yours (you reminded me to add Freya Ridings- lost without you to mine), gonna check out the others. This is a good way to find new music!
Btw the easiest/most aesthetically pleasing way to share links is on the comment toolbar, the button that looks like a sideways 8 or infinity sign. Add the link and a title (mine is just 'playlist') then when people click on that word it takes them to it
Thank you! Funny thing is since I'm on this site did not know how to add the video so on the positive side I've learned two ways of uploading now... Sending you lots of :heart: and :hug: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: HereToday