• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Are any of you self-sabotaging your life so you end up in a position where death is certain or you have no option left but to CTB?
Are any of you self-sabotaging your life so you end up in a position where death is certain or you have no option left but to CTB?
For example, I have sleep apnea and will not get a CPAP machine. I know I will eventually stop breathing in my sleep if it gets worse.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree, astr4, UnluckyBastard and 3 others
matheus

matheus

Jul 16, 2024

For example, I have sleep apnea and will not get a CPAP machine. I know I will eventually stop breathing in my sleep if it gets worse.
oi lacrimosa, I'm going through the same situation and I have blackouts for not sleeping, the biggest hell is the fact that even the most experienced doctor tells me it's fucking anxiety, being that I did everything recommended and I don't see a problem in taking medication, but I've already stopped why besides not being that I can't do my exercises because I'm extremely tired and CPAP is extremely expensive and I can't breathe like I can anymore before it's horrible.
(sorry for the english i translated)

kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
Hey, at least you are aware of it. I fucked myself sideways with a red-hot poker and thought everything was peachy. Multiple times. I'm paying the piper now, which is just shoving me right towards that ledge. I call it "suicide on the installment plan". Now that dying is right in my face, it seems kinda fucky.

Reactions: lacrimosa and ToMoveOn
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
Felt a lump near my testicles 5 years ago and it's still there. Haven't been to the doctor because of it and don't care to. It might be nothing, it might be something. Whatever.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I refuse to get a job even though my normie family tries to force me to. They want to push me into wageslavery. They already gave me an eviction letter back in February, so they can evict me at any time. They use this as a blank check to force me into doing things. I don't know why they're so unaccepting of me and against me being a NEET. Probably because it goes against social norms and they're from a conformist and collectivist culture (East Asian). My options are NEET or rope, and I'll probably rope at the end of the road. I don't want to become a wagie

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: hopelessoceanic25 and ijustwishtodie
U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I wouldn't really call it "self sabotage" as much as it is just giving up and not trying anything anymore. I probably should, though.

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Yeah, decided to stop taking my diabetes medication but then SI kicks in and I'm like fuck... I want to die so bad... Always wishing for a car collision or a fatal accident to cross paths with me.

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
quit my job quit therapy quit my friends so i'm more motivated to quit life 🤠

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm not really doing anything to self sabotage my life. I don't hate myself hence I don't see why I should make my life more worse than what it already is. Besides, life itself has already agreed to forcibly make my existence more and more worse the longer I live. I don't need to do any self sabotaging because me merely existing in this world is already a path down sabotage. The longer I live, the worse my life gets overall

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
Two huge ass dental infections and I don't brush my teeth. I also don't see a dentist, but that's not intentional. It's because of PTSD.

hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
I'm letting my anorexia take the reigns. Ended up in the hospital with a survival rate of "possibility" a year ago; maybe this time it'll be guaranteed I'll be a goner eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I'm letting my anorexia take the reigns. Ended up in the hospital with a survival rate of "possibility" a year ago; maybe this time it'll be guaranteed I'll be a goner eventually.
Anorexia gang 😕

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I'm not neglecting my health but I have suspicious freckle I'm purposefully not getting checked. I keep wishing I had some kind of severe health problem that I wouldn't have to ctb because it would be easier, I would make people feel as guilty, etc. But if I do too much to myself I'll feel like even worse garbage.