• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unhappycamper80

Mar 17, 2024
Finally saw the video of that guy who sent himself on fire in the name of trump

Absolutely insane.

What a way to go, but I commend him for sticking to his beliefs

Wouldn't it be nuts if what he prophesied comes out to be true?

I guess history will determine whether or not he was a psychotic nut job or a prophet..

Curious what the peanut gallery thinks of this dude.. and what was truly going on in his mind, was it depression or was it a real political statement or both

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
Finally saw the video of that nut job who sent himself on fire in the name of trump

Absolutely insane.

What a way to go, but I commend him for sticking to his beliefs

Wouldn't it be nuts if what he prophesied comes out to be true?

I guess history will determine whether or not he was a psychotic nut job or a prophet..

Curious what the peanut gallery thinks of this dude.. and what was truly going on in his mind, was it depression or was it a real political statement or both
Are u a New Yorker?
Are u a New Yorker?
A bit pervasive but

godbody

godbody

Apr 21, 2024
Max Azzarello didn't set himself on fire "in the name of Trump" & I find it so insensitive & whack that you'd say that while referencing his 'prophecies' so you must have read some of what he had to say — & you still belittle, demonise & misrepresent him by saying that he died in the name of Trump, among all your loaded words like "psychotic nut job" & "insane" — a word I'm usually fine with except when this much ignorance is behind it. He wasn't making prophecies, he was outlining his political beliefs. Maybe there was speculation about the future involved, what political belief system doesn't hold speculation ("prophecies") about the future? but reducing his statements to being a mentally ill prophet feels so off to what he actually did.

He may have been mentally ill, I haven't read much about him other than half his manifesto, but speculation with this many loaded, vaguely ableist & dismissive statements is adding nothing to the discussion of his death.

Glad you finally got to see the video.

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
Yet another post about this. Pretty sure there was another one.... that's how I found out about it, from the title, otherwise I wouldn't have known.

Personally, I could not watch someone set themselves on fire. It would be like watching anything like that... I just couldn't. I'm not that type of person. It's different if it's just 'there' (in front of you), but if you're literally going out of your way to find it.. Well, I don't know how you could possibly do that as a person with morals.

You strike me as a person that has no compassion for those suffering from mental illness. Read the name of the forum you're on, and if you're still unsure, read it again.

Calling people that are suffering from mental illness all those disgusting names makes you just as bad as the rest of them.

How disgusting, and insensitive. He was still someone, and referring to that poor man in that way is fucking sickening.

Have some RESPECT for fuck sake!

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Setting aside all controversy yielded by OP's loaded and careless language...

I do find intriguing that there is a high correlation between people killing themselves by immolation as a means of making a "bold" political statement... Seeking, perhaps, some level of redemptive martyrdom.

It's not the first time suicidal cases like this have happened.... Nor will it be the last time.

Last edited:
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
Self-immolation seems to be an awful way to go...

But it's also surprisingly astonishing to see that people who do it aren't as painfully distressed as expected...

Maybe the brains shut down from the pain or something...!

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I couldn't set myself on fire. I've had a recurring dream since I was a kid where I got burned at the stake and dreaming about it is torture enough. I also couldn't watch anyone set themselves on fire. In movies where I know it's fiction I can just about cope with it but a real person, watching that kind of act/pain/suffering - I couldn't. The thought makes me feel sick.

As to the individual, I cannot comment on his true motivation or his mental state. You could assume that someone able to do such a thing was in a state of acute psychosis, but non suicidal people always assume every one of us here is in a state of psychosis else we wouldn't be trying to die. I've encountered many people here approaching their suicidality in a logical, rational, well thought out way. Just because I find some of their planned methods outside the scope of what I'd ever be able to do doesn't mean they're "nut jobs".

His mother's death could have been the catalyst in his decision to ctb, grief can do this. Maybe he wanted to go out sending a message / warning rather than quietly. In his mind - do something good for the masses before he died. I don't know, there's no way to ask whether his suicide was because he wanted to make a political statement, or because he wanted to die anyway and figured he'd go out in a way that, for whatever reason, felt important and meaningful to him.

Whatever was going through his mind and whatever happened in his life, I hope he's at peace.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023