• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

narc

narc

alive
May 28, 2023
Not really about suicide, although I am suicidal, but I have some questions about self harm for people who also do it. I'm asking here because I don't know where else I would ask and I need some help. If anyone has some resources or tips on how to cut and how to cut deeply it would be greatly appreciated. For anyone familiar with the terms "Styros" and "Beans", I've done baby stryos, proper styros, and deep styros, but I'm currently trying to hit beans (the fat layer beneath the skin).

Reactions: unnecessary
almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
use some shaving razor blades, for me it works and i have scars that r still visible even though i did them a few years ago

Reactions: narc and unnecessary
narc

narc

alive
May 28, 2023
use some shaving razor blades, for me it works and i have scars that r still visible even though i did them a few years ago
That's what I was using before but because of their slenderness I wasn't able to get my cuts to be as wide as I would like. Thank you though!

Reactions: almondmilk
unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
I have my methods, but they are somewhat spontaneous, but I don't feel comfortable telling you. But if you have a strong urge to cut yourself, try putting your hands on ice.

Reactions: narc
almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
That's what I was using before but because of their slenderness I wasn't able to get my cuts to be as wide as I would like. Thank you though!
try these. it's only one blade. you can find them mostly everywhere

Reactions: narc
narc

narc

alive
May 28, 2023
I have my methods, but they are somewhat spontaneous, but I don't feel comfortable telling you. But if you have a strong urge to cut yourself, try putting your hands on ice.
I understand, and thank you very much for the advice, I appreciate it very much.
View attachment 137958
try these. it's only one blade. you can find them mostly everywhere
That's what I've heard, I'll definitely buy one and test it out sometimes soon. Thanks.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: almondmilk and unnecessary