• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anxietyaddict

anxietyaddict

Addicted to Anxiety
Dec 28, 2019
Okay so, I've been suicidal for quite some time now. The thing I've noticed though, is that my suicidal thoughts and let's say 'depression' comes in random periods. After major periods of sadness and hopelessness, I have periods of ... super happiness. They're not always the same amount of happiness, but sometimes they're bombastic. Like: talking fast, laughing frequently, dancing around, talking to myself way too much.

The thing I'm trying to say is ... I'm thinking I have bipolar disorder. My dad has it, and my grandpa probably did too. The periods of major happiness, I'm assuming, are periods of mania or hypomania (the mild version of mania). With that, my periods of depression come out of nowhere at random times. And it has increasingly been getting worse. In the sense that, my periods of depression are coming more frequently and randomly than ever.

They could be mood swings, but I doubt mood swings are being super hyper, to being hopeless and wanting to strangle yourself so badly.

Any help? Anyone that has bipolar disorder, do you have any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
Maybe try those bipolar test quiz thing online. However, they arent 100% fact as in like there not from a actual licensed doctor but they should give you a pretty good idea where you stand.

• Love
Reactions: anxietyaddict
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Maybe you could go to a doctor for an official diagnosis and meds if necessary

Reactions: anxietyaddict
anxietyaddict

anxietyaddict

Addicted to Anxiety
Dec 28, 2019
Maybe try those bipolar test quiz thing online. However, they arent 100% fact as in like there not from a actual licensed doctor but they should give you a pretty good idea where you stand.

Thank you a lot. I'll try them out and see what the results are. I'm still researching about the different types of bipolarity and the varied symptoms. If I pluck up the courage, I'll ask my dad and therapist about my mood swings. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my thread xx
Maybe you could go to a doctor for an official diagnosis and meds if necessary

I do have a therapist, I was thinking of going to her. Don't know if I have the courage to actually talk about it all, but I'll try. Thank you xx

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and 1DayItWillBover