Mage
Mar 26, 2018
I begin...

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and BlackDragonof1989
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018

"Some I have seen.. some never again.. but there isnt a day my heart doesnt find them" The feels man! The feels and so true

Last edited:
Reactions: Aesthler, throwaway777, IwasElla and 2 others
J

Jon

Student
Oct 1, 2018
So many to choose from!

Last edited:
Reactions: IwasElla, agreement and Red star
Metavoid

Metavoid

Student
Oct 21, 2018
I met Tommy last year. The guy is amazing. I would give my left kidney and spleen to have half the blissfull innocent worldview he's got. What a precious soul, and I mean that sincerely.

Reactions: agreement, RM5998 and Red star
E

Escape Humanity

Sep 13, 2018

Yes, I'm still a Kevin Spacey fan. I don't care about celebrity culture. For me, it's all about the work, not the person.

Reactions: naia_, IwasElla, agreement and 1 other person
Metavoid

Metavoid

Student
Oct 21, 2018
Aw man I fucking loved kpax. What a movie. Weirdly enough it reminded me of one flew over the cuckoo's nest, even though they are completely different. I guess it's because of the loony bin setting, two of my favorite actors of all time Kevin spacey and Jack nicholson, and both being really touching.

Reactions: agreement
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I can relate to this

Reactions: LivedTooLong, agreement, RM5998 and 1 other person
starcrossedfate

starcrossedfate

Passenger
Sep 24, 2018
This is from a movie called "Noriko's Dinner Table:"

Reactions: agreement and Miss clefable
E

Essie

Student
Oct 20, 2018
Oh, so many but always loved end scene from The Thomas Crown Affair. The '99 movie.

(Sorry don't know how to put the video in unless I actually managed.)

Also going to add in Memento and FIght Club because they were really shocking back then, but can't recall any specific scene--just the endings, per se.

Reactions: lv-gras
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Aw man I fucking loved kpax. What a movie. Weirdly enough it reminded me of one flew over the cuckoo's nest, even though they are completely different. I guess it's because of the loony bin setting, two of my favorite actors of all time Kevin spacey and Jack nicholson, and both being really touching.
Do you know the story about it?
It seems that it's a total knock-off from an argentinian movie (Hombre mirando el sudeste), when the director of it said "hey you've copied my movie" , they answered "all right you're an unknow latinamerican director and we are a U.S. billions dollars movie company, go ahead". He didn't go ahead.
I've downloaded the argentinian one , but I have yet to see it.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd
E

Essie

Student
Oct 20, 2018

Oh God, this is one of the scenes I hate the most of all time. In the book it is even worse. Only scene that tops this for me was in The Ring when the girl came out of the TV. That scared me more than this.

Reactions: agreement and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Oh God, this is one of the scenes I hate the most of all time. In the book it is even worse. Only scene that tops this for me was in The Ring when the girl came out of the TV. That scared me more than this.
The actual hobbling is sort of hard to watch. I actually find the dialogue between the two characters beforehand more interesting.

Reactions: Essie and agreement
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
i love it so much!

and this is not a movie here, but I'll share it right here.
is the end of Act III, when Odile, the black swan, seduces Prince Siegfried. This occurs during act iii, but it is at 12:39 that Siegfried asks her to marry and then princess odette is betrayed.

Reactions: Red star, naia_ and agreement
Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018

"It's the one that says bad motherfucker"...damn they don't make movies like that anymore.

Reactions: agreement and Escape Humanity
Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018

"Myyy nigga" Denzel is a great actor and always in good movies.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I love The Shining, particularly the bar scenes. They're surreal and dreamy, and Jack Nicholson's crudeness along with his maniacal facial expressions just make these for me.

Reactions: LivedTooLong and agreement
E

Escape Humanity

Sep 13, 2018
Do you know the story about it?
It seems that it's a total knock-off from an argentinian movie (Hombre mirando el sudeste), when the director of it said "hey you've copied my movie" , they answered "all right you're an unknow latinamerican director and we are a U.S. billions dollars movie company, go ahead". He didn't go ahead.
I've downloaded the argentinian one , but I have yet to see it.

K-PAX is supposed to be a film adaptation of a novel that was written by Gene Brewer, but there are definitely some elements of Hombre mirando al sudeste in the film. But regardless of whether it meets the legal definition of plagiarism, I think K-PAX was better than the novel and Man Facing Southeast.

Reactions: agreement
E

Escape Humanity

Sep 13, 2018
"It's the one that says bad motherfucker"...damn they don't make movies like that anymore.

I don't know about that. I think Tarantino's writing is just a good as it ever was. I enjoyed Django Unchained and Inglourious Basterds just as much as his earlier work.

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
so pure for me <333

Reactions: Circles, agreement, Red star and 1 other person