• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
Marvel Studios GIF

I have SN and attempted twice to take it, but I get anxious about it after reading some people bad experiences taking it. I've read witnesses said they wouldn't call it peaceful, I've read people called emergency services due to extreme pain. I don't want to go out in agony and I don't want to be made to look like a fool calling 911 and fucking up my organs and being put on SW by hospitals and family. I wish I knew how my body would react if I take it but there's no way for me to be for sure. I'm so angry that I've gotten to the point of acquiring SN and having a way out but only to be too much of a bitch to execute my plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Every person has his own definition of peacefull.Vomiting ,nausea,minutes of face to face with yourself and you survival instinct.Each person reacts differently.Its up to you to decide if you can take it or not.
Ive read almost all the experiences and stories i found in here about sn and that really gave me confidence.The numbers of cases where this method is described as extremely painfull can be counted in one hand in comparison with the ton of other episodes where is described as peacefull,at least for me,with just mild symptoms.(and we dont even know how many of those painfull ones were really genuine or happened because of some other health condition etc).
But at the end of the day each method has his bad experiences,you wont find a perfect one

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
The waiting around to pass out plus the time still alive whilst being unconscious is what's got me concerned about this method. It's the best method available to me atm so I'm going to research it a lot now but I really wish I had a gun it would just be instant like flicking off a light switch.

Reactions: SadTitan