SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I'm having a rough night.

A thread where we say something nice about the person above us would be really comforting right now.

I will start once someone replies. x

(Meant for offtopic but my mind is really fuzzy right now).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Haku
S

Self disgust

Im an idiot
Oct 20, 2019
Hi i like your choice of heading. Suicidial symphonies is a cool choice. Sorry about your rough night

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Hi i like your choice of heading. Suicidial symphonies is a cool choice. Sorry about your rough night

Thank you so much. You seem like a very nice person and I appreciate it. x

Reactions: Self disgust
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I like the dirt nap❤️
Peace/hugs
I like the "I'm an idiot"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace/hugs

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and SuicidalSymphonies
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Hi Nem,

Love the picture of the cute doggiE!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nem and SuicidalSymphonies
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
@Crushed_Innocence I like how kind and understanding your replies are. And I appreciate the hugs ❤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence and SuicidalSymphonies
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
@Crushed_Innocence I like how kind and understanding your replies are. And I appreciate the hugs ❤
You've been very kind to me in the past. You have let me know I'm not alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BPD_LE and SuicidalSymphonies
Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
You've been very kind to me in the past. You have let me know I'm not alone.
I may not know you very well, but everytime you have commented on my posts, you are always so kind to me, and even though I may not know too much about you, I am glad to have met a wonderful person such as yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence and SuicidalSymphonies
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I may not know you very well, but everytime you have commented on my posts, you are always so kind to me, and even though I may not know too much about you, I am glad to have met a wonderful person such as yourself.

It's the first time I see your name. I have no idea who or what you are.
Well, the last bit is a small lie - if you're here, you're in some deep shit. I've peeked into your profile and searched for that "all content by Haku". Took a minute to find that button. Link? Button? Nobody cares.
My initial observation was correct, you are in some deep shit, just about neck high pool of it, and I read a little. I still have no idea of what brought you here, but I can tell that, even if you're not aware of it, you're doing a fine job of fighting it. What this tells me is that, even if you're not entirely aware of yourself doing it, you ain't going out without a fight, and you're putting out a fist-full after a fist-full.
There's this old as fuck speech Stallone gives in a Rocky movie.
Laugh all you want, but from your posts, admittedly, I'm going in reverse chronological order, so it's kind of a mindfuck to keep it in mind.
Still, I see you care for people, I see you being strong to people, giving them yourself as a crutch for shit they can't handle on their own. Judging by their replies, you're doing a good job.
I'm not going to tell you to not CTB. Your life is your life, this ain't an intervention, you do you.
I'm here to tell you you're a lot stronger you think you are.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I'm having a rough night.

A thread where we say something nice about the person above us would be really comforting right now.

I will start once someone replies. x

(Meant for offtopic but my mind is really fuzzy right now).

Your avatar is nice. :)

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You are now learning to feel calm, relaxed, and thinking only helpful thoughts :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Soul
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
Nice avatar. Very pretty. Is it some kind of clover?

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Nice avatar. Very pretty. Is it some kind of clover?
This is my first time seeing your username, so I can't get very personal, but I hope your day has been a good one and I really look forward to seeing you post more on this forum hopefully. Hugs to you :hug:

T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
This is my first time seeing your username, so I can't get very personal, but I hope your day has been a good one and I really look forward to seeing you post more on this forum hopefully. Hugs to you :hug:
I'm a newbie to this forum, not to the topics. I lurked for awhile, registered several weeks ago and today I am making my first replies. Thank you for your kind words. I tend to come and go online but I'll be writing an introduction when allowed. I was curious about the flower as I have a background in flora.

Reactions: Eurus and LonelyLight
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I'm a newbie to this forum, not to the topics. I lurked for awhile, registered several weeks ago and today I am making my first replies. Thank you for your kind words. I tend to come and go online but I'll be writing an introduction when allowed. I was curious about the flower as I have a background in flora.
hope you enjoy talking to people on this forum and make great friends and enjoy you're stay!! hope you find peace.

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
I like this idea and I like truth seeker's name because truth is from the heart, and we need more heart in this world.

• Love
Reactions: Eurus
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
I'm glad you can see the importance of truth purple moon,as it is an undeniable fact and something that should be pondered upon

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
I'm glad you can see the importance of truth purple moon,as it is an undeniable fact and something that should be pondered upon
Eurus, you seem like a very smart and observant person.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cid9121 and Eurus