Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Update: i failed.

Yesterday someone I'd say rather close to me came in my town for what I'd call emotional support. This morning i got an urgent call from my ex's mom asking me to come to their place since my guy went pretty insane. Had a whole family chit chat where i was somehow supported and being given the "yep u right" bs. I'll meet my guy around mid April and his dad (that's takin him to Netherlands) promised me he'll try to fix this.
So i decided to give it like a month more. After all, i packed most my shit and took my funeral money out. It's gonna be a very painful month. I'm ashamed of failing you guys.

somehow i knew that something like that's gonna happen. call it magic :P don't give up love and don't waste the time you need for getting better with being depressed. with negativity nothing will change. i can't follow my own advise but maybe you can one day. lol
we can overcome everything if we want to, but being weak and/or living in the past is easier...maybe i could live, without any woman, but with her as friend is a complicated thing...yet it's worse than completely without the partner, right? if you're like me then you need some slaps. you can feel slapped by me now, wish you good luck in your situation! if he went insane what now, it's still one month until mid april? no one can see him before that?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Edit: quick and funny question..should i use a dress for the... event or should i use casual clothes?
Do what you want, it will be your day!
On my own I appreciate to take care of my dress and I think I'd do something special.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go