venua

venua

Jul 1, 2023
It's like nothing ever changes. I feel utterly nothing. No matter who I try and fill this gaping void with.. It all fails. Everything feels the fucking same. I'm tired. SO FUCKING TIRED. But I can't kill myself, not yet. Not now. I want to. I want to die, I desire it so badly. I pray and pray and nothing comes of it. I pray for forgivness, for hope & for well wishes towards my family when the time comes.. I devote time and effort into the God I believe in.. And yet nothing comes of it. I just want to fucking die already. I'm so tired.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Namensjemand, Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of everything, existing here certainly is so dreadful and torturous. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace from all the suffering that you search for.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
It's like nothing ever changes. I feel utterly nothing. No matter who I try and fill this gaping void with.. It all fails. Everything feels the fucking same. I'm tired. SO FUCKING TIRED. But I can't kill myself, not yet. Not now. I want to. I want to die, I desire it so badly. I pray and pray and nothing comes of it. I pray for forgivness, for hope & for well wishes towards my family when the time comes.. I devote time and effort into the God I believe in.. And yet nothing comes of it. I just want to fucking die already. I'm so tired.
I understand how you feel. I don't believe in god (left him a long time ago), life is too difficult. The only reason I'm stiff here is fear of failure.