• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

Social rules, you only make everything being harder than now.

People is constantly limiting themselves with their rules. They can't do anything they consider out of the normal. They feel complex with their body image trying to reach canons out of their hands. They harm themselves and they harm us imposing us their garbage indirectly or blaming everyone who doedn't accept them.

They are victims of their own dictatorship. Don't let yourself being it too. And if them make you feel bad, fuck them. You are by far more important than that bunch of jerks called society.

I want to break all them with the hammer of justice. Accepting oneself should be normal and nobody is able to do it because of them. If I have to change myself for making others happy, fuck them. If you have to do it, fuck them too. They tried to trap me with them, I refused them and everything went better since thst moment.

They justify all their calamities as long as they are into society. This must be ended once at all.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Wish I could feel this way. The few times I tried to break with convention in a major way I was physically assaulted. A major part of my suicidality is feeling coerced to act a part others have cast me into despite my being nothing like the role. As soon as they realize I'm not what they need or expect me to be, others literally become both disgusted and angry. Angry just because I'm not what they thought I'd be. And there seem no exceptions. No specialty groups. Have you noticed that even if you attend "acceptance" group meetings there's still a social hierarchy there, too? There are the new good-people and the dregs, into which category I invariably fall.

How wonderful it sounds just not to play their game. Not to have to be what they demand. But they beat down into submission some who step out of line.

T

Tiburcio

Wish I could feel this way. The few times I tried to break with convention in a major way I was physically assaulted. A major part of my suicidality is feeling coerced to act a part others have cast me into despite my being nothing like the role. As soon as they realize I'm not what they need or expect me to be, others literally become both disgusted and angry. Angry just because I'm not what they thought I'd be. And there seem no exceptions. No specialty groups. Have you noticed that even if you attend "acceptance" group meetings there's still a social hierarchy there, too? There are the new good-people and the dregs, into which category I invariably fall.

How wonderful it sounds just not to play their game. Not to have to be what they demand. But they beat down into submission some who step out of line.
I simply hate them.

Honestly I'm glad of being refused that madness. If somebody wants something of me I just can say: fuck him.

Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
What about religious rules.
I was very religious for one year and half going to church everyday praying all day to find comfort.
Not only i have found any but i had very hard experiences and very tough life during all this time. So i stopped praying.
Religious keep saying that suicide is a huge sin. That we should love our ennemies and never give up.
They say that the pain is a gift from god.
I don't care anymore about this bs.
I was in a jesuit school who endoctrinated me a lot. But i will liberate myself from this bs again and hope i will find peace by ctb.
Sorry my english sucks and i am drunk at this moment.

T

Tiburcio

Sorry my english sucks and i am drunk at this moment.
I understood you perfectly, don't worry.

Yes, we should get rid of harming rules of any kind; social, religious, whatever it is.

Also, I saw a guy who was indoctrinated since young and now he can't commit suicude because is afraid of hell. This rules are a burden for everyone.

Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
I understood you perfectly, don't worry.

Yes, we should get rid of harming rules of any kind; social, religious, whatever it is.

Also, I saw a guy who was indoctrinated since young and now he can't commit suicude because is afraid of hell. This rules are a burden for everyone.
Getting ride from religious rules r the hardest since they endoctrinate people with their menaces of hell

Revan

Revan

Darth
Jul 8, 2018
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Rudyard Kipling

Last edited:
M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Rudyard Kipling

Thank you for posting this.

Reactions: Revan and Tiburcio