• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Some people have made threads like this, so I thought I could ask as well…

My plan currently is to take SN with water on the day I choose. Before I do I will send my notes: one scheduled through Gmail's schedule function, and the rest sent shortly before passing via Discord.

I don't have an antiemetic or antiacid so I'll prepare two doses and take the second if I vomit or don't pass away. I also plan on fasting to (hopefully) reduce the risk.

I have been rather unlucky so if I feel like it I might hide my SN in the house so if I pass out but not die and am found, I will still have a way out.

For my mom (I live in the same house) I plan on leaving a written note and a sort-of will. There's a door between the entrance and the living room (that or I'll do it in my bedroom, I haven't picked yet), so when I do it, I'll tape a note to it saying to call the police, so when my mom comes in, she won't have to deal with a dead body, and the police will be much better at handling everything.

My main worry is that I will underdose and not die. My life will probably be ruined if I attempt but not die.

If two doses fail I will go to the railway station near my place and throw myself in front of the first train that arrives. I REALLY hope I won't have to.

Any advice? Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, AvaAdore, HelloHell and 1 other person
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Y do u think u will under dose .. U need to take 20 gms in 50 ml water ... If u do that u should be OK