hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
I'm planning on purchasing some food grade sodium nitrite and some Ranitidine. I already have anti-emetics - I have 5x 10mg sachets of metoclopramide and 6x 5mg prochlorperazine tablets. I'm planning on taking a stat dose of 30mg metoclopramide 60 minutes before the SN and 225mg of Ranitidine 45 minutes before the SN. For the SN, I will prepare it by dissolving 15g of SN in 100ml of water. I'll fast for 6~ hours before the SN. To prevent vomiting and ease myself a little, I'll take 240mg of Codeine around 1h30 or 2 hours before the SN as this is the average time for me to feel the effects. I'll also blast a fan on me after taking the SN in order to try and minimise the likelyhood of vomiting.

Does this sound good? Should I remove the codeine from my plan? Is there anything I should change (e.g. metoclopramide to prochlorperazine) or does it look good? Many thanks :)

Reactions: Ladylethal and CelestialSky
M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
don't know about codeine.i think that he reduce effect of meto.the rest is fine. should stay with the meto. he is a dopamine antagonist, prokinetic agent and antiemetic. because of these properties it is suitable for this method.

Reactions: littlelady774 and hejakdgiwbq
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
don't know about codeine.i think that he reduce effect of meto.the rest is fine. should stay with the meto. he is a dopamine antagonist, prokinetic agent and antiemetic. because of these properties it is suitable for this method.
I thought so, thanks for the help :)

Reactions: malummo
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Do you think it matters whether one takes 225mg or 300mg ranitidine?

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Guys, if you know any place online where I can buy meto that ships in Europe please please please PM me

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
Do you think it matters whether one takes 225mg or 300mg ranitidine?
Probably not, I just went with 225mg as 3x75mg pills were recommended.
Guys, if you know any place online where I can buy meto that ships in Europe please please please PM me
Sorry I can't help, I got my metoclopramide from a prescription.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Should I remove the codeine from my plan? Is there anything I should change (e.g. metoclopramide to prochlorperazine) or does it look good? Many thanks :)

In test drugs about 20 pentobarb. suicides cases, only single case showed codeine.
I do not know anything about SN and i am wrong.
If it is helpful to make a choice. That's intention to.

Attachments

• Solbeck_et_al-2019-Journal_of_Forensic_Sciences.pdf
    87.4 KB · Views: 10