G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
back on this site unfortunately. not extremely suicidal or anything, but having thoughts. maybe i have a bipolar illness or something? i don't know. my life is still going fine for the most part, yet i still despise myself. not sure what i'm going to do.

Reactions: [NoName], lv-gras, Dead_Inside and 6 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Welcome back. Don't ever feel bad for returning, glad that you've chosen to come back...we are always here to support you.

Reactions: Dartz, Lotharius, Lara Francis and 7 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Hey man, I'm not currently impulsive at the moment, though that could change, or if I find a relative calm somewhere down my timeline I can do it without being impulsive. Even on the happiest days we still despise ourselves, or feel shame for living. I cope with just working and learning new things and try not to let things bother me. It's a struggle when you have your inner voice telling you to die, and then add on someone else's real life critique of you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and ganpres37
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Hey man, I'm not currently impulsive at the moment, though that could change, or if I find a relative calm somewhere down my timeline I can do it without being impulsive. Even on the happiest days we still despise ourselves, or feel shame for living. I cope with just working and learning new things and try not to let things bother me. It's a struggle when you have your inner voice telling you to die, and then add on someone else's real life critique of you.
might be the best and most relatable thing i've read today

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Xerxes
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
back on this site unfortunately. not extremely suicidal or anything, but having thoughts. maybe i have a bipolar illness or something? i don't know. my life is still going fine for the most part, yet i still despise myself. not sure what i'm going to do.
Welcome back

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras