Nikki_Music

Nikki_Music

I only paint in red now
Sep 28, 2024
I have the SN, meto, antacid, booked the hotel, and ordered the scale and measuring cups. 2 weeks out. hoping to get xanax before then but nbd if not. have a few remaining questions for some of the process, along with outlining my plan

i'm going to do the Start Dose method

1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
SN drink

my main questions are regarding the measurements. what sort of measuring cup do people use? do they use a regular measuring cup and fill to 50ML? i'm planning on using the measuring spoons to gradually fill a regular glass until it's correct, but idk.

same with the SN - do people usually weigh it in a cup or a measuring cup/spoon or smth else when putting it on the scale? ik these seem like silly questions but i really don't wanna fuck this up

finally i've seen some controversy regarding the use of antacid - stan's guide says it's good while vizzy's says it prolongs death. any ideas on this? thanks.

Reactions: AwakeTooLong
AwakeTooLong

AwakeTooLong

Ascend or death
Mar 4, 2024
I have a small electronic scale that I'll use after putting the SN in a baggy to weigh it.

As for the antacid, after doing some digging, there's evidence for both sides honestly, so I'm personally just going to the following the PPH and do it without.

I hope everything goes well for you.

Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I have the SN, meto, antacid, booked the hotel, and ordered the scale and measuring cups. 2 weeks out. hoping to get xanax before then but nbd if not. have a few remaining questions for some of the process, along with outlining my plan

i'm going to do the Start Dose method

1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
SN drink

my main questions are regarding the measurements. what sort of measuring cup do people use? do they use a regular measuring cup and fill to 50ML? i'm planning on using the measuring spoons to gradually fill a regular glass until it's correct, but idk.

same with the SN - do people usually weigh it in a cup or a measuring cup/spoon or smth else when putting it on the scale? ik these seem like silly questions but i really don't wanna fuck this up

finally i've seen some controversy regarding the use of antacid - stan's guide says it's good while vizzy's says it prolongs death. any ideas on this? thanks.
1) Yes, you can use any old measuring cup that measures in ml.

2) It is not a silly question! You can use your measuring cup if it is light enough (a thin plastic one or something under 100g of weight) for the scale to tare/zero it properly, or if not you can use a disposable plastic cup which are usually 10g or a bit more in weight. My scale came with a little plastic tray, but I'm gonna use plastic cups since it adds one less point of failure (spilling too much SN using the plastic tray to pour into my cups).

3) Stan's guide was made a long time ago using info from 2019, while Vizzy's was using information from 2023. In the PPH, it says that the benefits or potentiation potential of an antacid "cannot be established." And according to Vizzy (taking from Philip Nitschke), there may be benefits to allowing some nitric oxide production (as a result of stomach acid and nitrite reacting) in order to lower one's blood pressure and possibly speeding up unconsciousness :
Basically raising the pH of the stomach (lowering the acidity) decreases the SN converting into Nitric oxide which is a vasodilator that will drop your blood pressure drastically resulting in unconsciousness. This is the main and fastest mechanism that SN knocks you out and antacids can slow this process resulting in you staying conscious longer. Most people think SN knocks you out by lowering oxygen levels in your tissues and yes that would eventually lead to unconsciousness, but the vasodilator effect is much quicker and is why people who take SN can collapse at any time without warning so it's best to be laying down or sitting after you take it.
It doesn't necessarily prolong death, but it seems reducing the acid in your stomach could prolong time to unconsciousness.

• Informative
Reactions: Nikki_Music
Upvote 0